What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

high from the midwest

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
well ive been a long time lurker of icmag and over grow for the past 5 years or so an i have spent ungodly amounts of time on this site (and og) an never really thought about making an account.:joint: well i finally did it and im looking foward to conversing with all of you fine people here on ic about the wonderfull plant we all love so much!!

i am currently living in wisconsin and have been tokin for about 7 years and a pot connisuer/ grower for the past 4 years about.
i use marijuana for medical purposes and recreational, but mainly medical :rasta:

Anyways, i thought id just introduce myself and say hey before i started postin

peace, midwest highs

:smoweed:

chiefofnotribes

hello and greetings

hello and greetings

Me... a lurker also, also from the midwest, and new to icmag as well. just going to pop my head in here and say high!

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
thanks for the replies cheese an chief glad to see sumone from the midwest also
blaze on and thanks for the greetings!
peace, midwesthighs

Bon.G.Loder

Welcome midwestHIGHS & chiefofnotribes!!

Right on lurkers come forth and spread your knowledge.

Wasssup sero! Nice cabinets on your link! So how far South are you in the Americas??

Bon.G.Loder

sero!

thank you bong!

im far south, which lefts you with a few countries to wonder about...

see you

Smokin24/7

I am also new to the site. And, am from the mid-west. Misery to be exact, or at least that's what we call it. Welcome to the forums....

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
thanks for the nice greetings smokin , sero and bong loder

smokin, Midwest aint to bad lol i dig it

glad i finally made this account only took 5 fuckin years lol

thanks for all the replies smoke on everyone
midwesthighs