What's new

Albert Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JeffSpicoli

Here are some AW nugs from 2 different growers. I would say the AW is some of the giggliest weed there is :)
This was grown in foxfarm happy frog
picture.php

picture.php

this was grown using the biocanna line (2 different nugs pictured)
picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
still amazed at how similiar they look! still amazed by how good this strain is. takin me a bit to get used to just how strong the flavor is. wow. nice pics brah.....sub

J

JeffSpicoli

yea it really is awesome how similar the both of your's turned out. I honestly think the AW is my favorite sativa smoke. Ive decided to cull schrom because of her.
I honestly think youre AW in a joint is probably the best tasting joint i have smoked

RooR HeaD

THat last pic is in your other recent thread u started right? either way looks top notch man enjoy! and u should start one huge thread man so u can get more post on peps outlooks and so fourth!

Danknuggler

I was just in contact with a clone vendor who has this but he didn't know the parental lineage.Hey Spicoli or Sub do you guys know.I am a real Haze/Sativa head guys so you know I gotta get this one.F-ing beautiful nug shots though for real Spicoli!nuggler

J

JeffSpicoli

THat last pic is in your other recent thread u started right? either way looks top notch man enjoy! and u should start one huge thread man so u can get more post on peps outlooks and so fourth!

Naw this thread is the only time ive posted these pics... i could be forgetting, but im pretty certain.
I dont really feel like having one huge thread.. I just posted these here cause i figured Dried and cured Buds, seemed like the appropriate place:nanana::joint:
lol not busting youre balls :)

Dank nuggler... I have no idea to the lineage, i really doubt there is any haze to it. But i have no clue. Very very grapefruit tasting

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Nice buds JeffSpicoli dude ! . I've been interested in this strain for a while .

The Best

Finding Walker...

Finding Walker...

Very nice Albert Walker! How does it taste? I'm on the hunt for AW right now, I smoked a bowl and now I need that 100% sativa! Took me from Colorado to California and I'm still on the search. So far I found a clone for way too much money any chance of finding them cheaper or for trade? I have some great strains here in Colorado I can get out to CA.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tb-first, welcome to icmag! hope you enjoy it here buttttt....dont take this the wrong way, cuz im certain no one here is offended by your post, nor do i think personally there is anything wrong with free trade, butttt.......better check out the TOU before making more posts like this one. you will save yourself some headaches. peace.....sub:joint:

swampthing

I agree about the Albert Walker. Not the most potent but like you said, I've been tellin everyone that asks that it plain old puts a grin on your face. Nice citrus smell too!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just harvested another one, wow, i thought the last one fukn stunk! while she is curing she is just rancid. cant believe how sweet and smooth she ends up. dont know that i have EVER seen a strain as cure dependant as this one!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Greets Subrob can u tell me a lil more about this strain and its origin? Is it a clone only or seed available too? I've heard it mentioned before and the reason I'm asking is because one of my favorite groups of all time "Culture" led by the late Joseph Hill had a member whose name is Albert Walker. I'm guessing its probably not the same guy though lol. Thanks

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Irie Lion, I think this strain was named after him

Pretty, pretty NUG :)

Anyone grow this outside? Finish time?

J

JeffSpicoli

i grew her outside once... But the time i did, it was a cloned to hell mother plant, that i also pollinated... So not the best run of her, ... Oh ya, and it was in the middle of winter, so i couldnt really tell ya when she finishes, haha.. I know shes about a 65-70 day flowerer.

Its a clone only, and i guess there are a few different "Albert Walkers" so a couple different stories as to who its named after

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
haha thanks Jeff I guess everyone will have a diff version then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts