What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canna Embassy Full Moon Harvest Party 2009

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Dear green outdoor friends,

I am a person that dislikes complaining, but I think the outdoor home growing deserves the spotlight a little bit more.

That's why I have decided to organise this year a Canna Embassy full moon homegrowers harvest party on sunday the 4th of october at coffeeship The Happy Smile in The Hague From 11 am till 11 pm.
They have a private party space on board of the ship.
There is also a coffeeshop on board.

It's not a cup, but a happening, sharing our homegrown with music, snacks, and a lot of smoke!!
It's more or less a coming together of home growing friends.
No cup, no competition.
Just "hanging out" with same minded people with the passion for the herb.

There is only one big "BUT".

There is "only" space for 50 people at the most.

So if you are a (organic) outdoor home grower and you like to share the goodies with friends, just drop a pm and I will put you on the list, but 50 is 50!!

People that like to contribute to the party (and I don't mean money in the first place), are most welcome.

If there are people in The Hague willing to let people stay over for the weekend at their place, please let me know.

I know also a cheap, but very nice hotel for people that prefer a hotel. It was also the place for people during the Cannabis Tribunal last december.

http://www.hotelhetcentrum.nl/

I think it can be a lot of fun....

But first Paddi's outdoor man's harvest party! :smile:

Keep on growing folks, take care and stay safe.

GREEN PRISONERS RELEASE!!

Peace, G.A.

190907Gijsharvest2007SamandGA.jpg

210907sunflowertotalseeds.jpg

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
what a great idea my dear friend! count me in if it isnt to close to paddis harvest party.

coffeeship The Happy Smile in The Hague is a great place for all to experience!

ddt

Really great idea, there is only one big "BUT", its too close to my harvest and that the time when i cant move from this place. Sad. But i wish u only positive vibes and sure great time.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
High Green Ambassador :wave:
Plesae think about 4th december for example... Almost all of outdoor growers here will be very busy 4th october! There is always sooo many hard work in the fall... And already harvested buds are not cured well this time. Please think once again the date.
That is my 0,02
Anyway... wish you great pleasure on the party!

hanuman

Not to mention those who haven't even harvested yet. Many outdoor grows finish after the 15th of october.

h :ying:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi guys,

Your plants can do without you for one or two days!!
My harvest is end of august till mid september.
Half october means late flowering, or strains not well adjusted to the climate you live in, or using cuttings instead of seeds.
That's my personal experience.

Is there anyone that has a strain that finish flowering at the end of august? That's interesting for me, because till now I couldn't find a strain finishing flowering at the end of august, beginning september overhere.
It's interesting, because end of september, beginning october it starts to rain more again. That's the time for mold and mildew.....
So I am glad to harvest before the rain comes in again.

I wish you guys a sunny and fruitfull season...

Peace, G.A.

Harvested 19 september

190907Gijsharvest20073.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts