What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JOTI Blueberry

greenIrie

Pics from various stages of growth and the grower is using an organic soiless mix for Jordan of the Island Blueberry

blueberry_2wk_top.jpg

early_bud.jpg

pistil.jpg

black_top.jpg

pistil1.jpg

pistil2.jpg

blueberry.jpg

blueberry2.jpg

:woohoo:

M

MEDI-EVIL

awesome pics man..lovely blueberry
what camara you got.
peace..
me.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Nice Blueberry. Jordan makes some really nice strains. The Lemon Skunk is very good too.

D

danny karey

I just got JOTI Chemo and GodBud, I hope there good.

Great looking Blueberry ya got there, Anyone try anything else from JOTI???

Danny

LLCoolBud

Awesome pics. Great canadain breeder JOTI is. I think his blueberry is most likely dervied from Dj shorts like 99% of everyone elses tho each breeder has thier own selection which tends to be more IBL and better phenos. Making me want to try out some pure blueberry myself bro, had so many corsses with it in it and they all are bomb should see what its like on its own.

yea i did hear his blues were dj f2s... but probably better than DP's i'd imagine.. have heard nothin but good from joti and he/they have been around for quite a while, 10+ years I do believe, since the days when Bro's Grimm were around

L

Lilly456

Nice picture of that long haired flower, nicest pic , as far as originality I've seen in awhile.Very nice indeed.:joint::joint:

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
any whole plant shots.. would love to see that... looks lite on the yield in the pics... looks tasty though like the purple stems of the trics.