What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Tangerine

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Sweet Tangerine - Excellent orangey/tangeriney smells and incredible resin production. Sourced from Oregon med scene. Sativa growth structure but is finishing up in 50-60 days. She has replaced my Cali-O cut completly. Never thought I would say that but its true.

Rainman

Veteran
HidingInTheBush - She smokes very orangy/ piney/ sweet on the palate and active talkactive on the high. Great concert herb. No real couchlock unless overindulging continuously. The smell is just amazing and the smoke is the same imho.

Humble1 - How goes it my friend. I dont have any finished herb to smoke but trust me, you will see why I make the statement soon, I forsee. I do have a few more of this run though. Respect.

Rainman

Veteran
CannaE - Thanks for the kind words! I have gifted her to a few people so she is availible down here in Cali. if you know the right folks. I would wish her on everyone at least once if they dig the citrus/tangerine giggly high. A few more for sport:

Peace!

Rainman

Veteran
Bacchus - Honored by your presence! Respect!

Rojo - How goes it my friend? Glad to have you aboard as well.

luv2garden - Thank you for stopping in as well. Always welcome in the lounge!

Purple cross I have been working on with some friends:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
wow those looks simply stellar~! i wonder how the smell is!! good job with the pics man! please dont forget the dry shots

Rainman

Veteran
nycdfan042 - Thank you for the kind words. I will put up a few more later and then the dry shots. Who you got in the Cup playoffs? You know I gots to go with the Canes although we are considerably less favored than in Bball!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i gotta say the red wings will probably win it all, but its just a guess. Canes look really really good!

rain man sup with the nug shots ! :) got us droolin here !

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yo rainman hows the yield on that sweeeeet Tangerine? the shit looks dope....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So does the blue crack.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

........smoke report soon....

Rainman

Veteran
NYCDFan - Here you go! Straight from the master GM! His shots are 20 times better than anything I coulda done!

GetMo - The yeild is great compared to any of the Purps I did. Got 4 ouncses per plant this run(3feet tall at finish) but I think it could be more once she is dialed in. Thanks for your help and enjoy!!

Latest posts

Latest posts