What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strain is right for me?

BubbaKushKrushr

I am a noob and growing for the first time indoors. I was in a motorcycle accident and have kicked my addiction to pain pills. However i am still in a lot of pain when it comes to my lower back. Soo...

What strain should i grow indoors in a grow cabinet that is best for physical pain? Any and all suggestions and comments are welcomed. Thanks!

any strong indica will do what you're looking for. Personally I've found g13xhaze works extremely well for migraines. Interested to hear other opinions as well.

Bubba,sour bubble,deep chunk,anything indica but if you want the most pain relief make canna butter for cookies or toast it makes it more effective and it lasts alot longer.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubba,sour bubble,deep chunk,anything indica but if you want the most pain relief make canna butter for cookies or toast it makes it more effective and it lasts alot longer.

----chronic pain patientmyself. matter of fact, got rearended on my bike new years eve day. went on a 42 day fast from opiates starting late feb(been on them for over decade.) (well, 8 vicodens in that 42 day stretch) and ingesting cannabis thru edibles IS THE WAY to fight pain. or making a topical rub, depending on what kind of pain. as stated, heavy indicas is what you are looking for. but eating them is def the key for true pain relief. good luck....sub