What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains with 12+ seeds per pack?

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
I am wondering what strains fall into this category, (having more than 10 seeds in a pack really) I could of swore i saw a mixed pack on the boutique one day with 20 or 25 seeds in it. But i haven't seen it since.

I know mr nice are 15 per pack.... any other breeders like that?

Thanks.

amrad

Next Generation Seeds give twelve per pack. And they throw in a free pack of twelve seeds with every order. Plus, the best part, their strains are some of the best classic PNW strains, such as Texada Island Timewarp, pine cone, romulan, and dynamite which is their stabalized form of the grapefruit cut.
And no I'm not shrilling for them, just like their stuff and they'r honest to deal with.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yo tKoNY, The new MrN packs are packed with 18 beans per. I got 12 from the only pack of Flyin Dutchmen that I bought, and 11 popped (last spring).

I

Iron_Lion

I am wondering what strains fall into this category, (having more than 10 seeds in a pack really) I could of swore i saw a mixed pack on the boutique one day with 20 or 25 seeds in it. But i haven't seen it since.

I know mr nice are 15 per pack.... any other breeders like that?

Thanks.

My first pack of MNS SSH had 17, then the pack I got after that had 20!

H

Hazeseeker

I could of swore i saw a mixed pack on the boutique one day with 20 or 25 seeds in it. But i haven't seen it since.

maybe that was the Indoor Mix from Sensi Seeds:yes:, i think they do 25 seeds per pack on this 1

peace

P

pimp_grow!

Dutchbreed do 12/pack, Free postage and I got 7 seeds of a different strain free. Recommended. :)

B

been

Spice of Life, a couple Chimera packs, Leprechaun, Legends Ultimate Indica, and Kingdom C99 & there are a bunch of places that are selling 10 packs for only $35 so if you double-up, you're still only paying $70 for 20 seeds (Cannacopia & Beanho). All that from one site.