What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

late night with jimmy fallon

M

manwithnoname

so what does everyone think of him as a late night host? i think he sucks, but that's just my :2cents: maybe he needs some time to get comfortable though. i didnt really like him on snl either tho.

S

spackle

so what does everyone think of him as a late night host? i think he sucks, but that's just my :2cents: maybe he needs some time to get comfortable though. i didnt really like him on snl either tho.

:yeahthatsI totally agree Craig Ferguson sucks too.I likes Jimmy Kimmel and Conan O'Brien.

T

TroubleGuy

Jimmy Fallon can't replace Conan O'Brien.

Conan O'Brien CAN, however, replace Jay Leno!

Jimmy Fallon can't be as bad as Carson Daly, but I've never been a fan and don't think I ever will be. Fallon's replacing O'Brien just makes that show yet another that I will not watch.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Last week of Late Night with Conan was good. For years it was pretty much the same show every night. Nice to see they ended on a strong note. But really, Jay Leno can be replaced by a robot, he's just a company shilling tool. Jimmy Kimmel too, yawn.. Ad that annoying **** that bangs him for TV time and u got a recipe for destruction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI3s9JzaIZE&

^ Bill Hicks on Jay Leno

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
i think he sucks, but that's just my :2cents: maybe he needs some time to get comfortable though. i didnt really like him on snl either tho.

:yeahthats

Craig Ferguson sucks even worse though. I wish Craig Kilbourn was still the host, he was great.

hopefully this is the end of Jay Leno :woohoo: when he fails in primetime.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea both cf and jf suck big balls, they constantly interrupt their guests directly after asking them a question. Sorry but if you aint dave letterman you cant do that untill youve been on air for over 10 yrs

hydronaut

I think Tom Green should have gotten Fallon's spot. Has anyone seen TG's nightly show on tomgreen.com the channel? I like conan the best out of all the late night shows on television.