What's new

Can 33 filter set up

Hello there. I am starting my first indoor shed grow. I have a Secret Jardin Dr 150 tent. I have a Can 33 filter w/4 inch flange ducting. I also have an inline fan which is designed for the Can filter. I would like to know the optimum set up to ventilate the cab. I have just acquired a 600 Hps light that I will be setting up. I would like to exhaust the air out of the cab efficiently to keep the humidity levels at an acceptable level. I have yet to set up the Hps lamp so I am looking at the routing options for the filter. To me it seems like the filter is designed to pull the air through the filter and then out through an aircooled reflector and then out of the cab. Please let me know of any comments or ideas on setting up my tent properly. Thanks alot. Regards

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
You can set it up that way... what kind of fan are you using? I have mine hooked up to a dimmer switch so I can control my temps better.

AbbieDoobie

I also grow in a shed. I have my Can 33 filter sitting outside my tent and I'm pushing through it. This way I have maximum use of the height of my tent.

~Abbie :joint:

Can 33 fan

Can 33 fan

Hello there. I have a Can 4" Vortex fan rated at 178 cfm I believe. I think that it would be good having the Can filter outside of the tent as it is quite big and heavy. Thanks for the responses. Regards.

Last edited:
M

moses224

any recomendations on controller. All the ones i found where one twenty each?