What's new

Thank You IC (pics)

Koskesh

Just wanted to say thanks for the help, I had some problems and you guys really came through for me with great info. Things are looking great now, and I just HAD to say thanks.

Currently growin' my 10 year old cut of JH (fruity/skunky pheno) which are looking awesome at 50 days...

I found about 500 mystery beans in an old stash - they are AT LEAST 15 years old. I figure wtf and pop 5, thinking no way they'll even crack, so old and improperly stored. Well, all 5 cracked within 24hrs (lol) so I flowered them.

There was one clear winner so I kept that cut (had taken 2 cuts of each prior to flipping). here she is at about 45 days or so:

She's now at 50 days, and pistils are rapidly dying, nugs are swelling, I think she'll be ready with a week or so. Getting the scope out hehe

Anyway as you can see, she's healthy :joint: many thanks to all who contributed to my necrotic assfuck thread.

cheers

M

MEDI-EVIL

nice find' any idea watt thay are. looking very nice all the same.

good luck.dont 4get the smoke report..

M.E

Koskesh

Thanks guys, and I think they could be the original BigBud x SuperSkunk or Shiva Skunk from the 80's. Those are the only 2 I can remember that were so heavily seeded. The BBxSS was so seeded they were practically giving it away.

Now, these are bagseed of course, so there's no telling what if anything they are now crossed with...Judging by the look of it now at 53 days it looks like she'll finish in a week at most.

Smoke report to follow :joint:

If she's sweet maybe I can somehow get them out as freebies