What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOW Michael Phelps caught snorting COKE!!!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
damn between the marijuana and the now "new found cocaine" i thought i was set to be the new next gold medalist.
just wait till tippy cup is an olympic event! i will KILL!!!!

S

sparkjumper

I think I get it now,it has to make no sense AND not be funny to be allowed to stand..

hahahahahaaahha, asshole, i hope you get molested by a dolphin... wait, do they have big ones? well, i hope you get molested by a well hung dolphin...

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
doesn't anyone use the hover function ??
saved me having to open the thread to find out it was a hoax

i don't on the smoker's lounge, i mean... i'm not really looking for anything specific, just shooting the shit... however, it is great for searches and in the specific forums.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
doesn't anyone use the hover function ??
saved me having to open the thread to find out it was a hoax

i find myself doing that about 8 times in a row on the same thread to read the entire paragraph.. why the fuck dont i just open the god damn thread? :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts