What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pollen question

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know i can probably find the answer in here somewhere, spent a lil while looking, but its harvest for a couple girls and i got shit to do! haha
----sooo, i have some pollen in the freezer in a glass vial. its time to go ahead and use it. how do i 'defrost' it? the vial has a cork top, very small container. do i pull it out and use it immediately? do i let it thaw overnight? with cork in the top? without top? etc.
--anyhelp and advice is appreciated
--its feminized pollen

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
i have pulled mine out in the past and used it straight away....mine was in paper in a sealed bag then in a jar with rice in the bottom...looked just like it did the day i put it in there....dont know if it can harden up like you might expect?...if it is?....leave it out untill it looks normal but i doubt it will look any different than the day you froze it..good luck with plant sex :D .HH. =]-~

Latest posts

Latest posts