What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a hike for epic greatness (and mcgriddles!)

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
its currently: 4:18 am, about to smoke a fatty 4:20 blunt and then me and the fellas are gonna hike a mountain, over to the next town, in an EPIC QUEST for mcdonalds breakfast.

for you see, were all far over caffienated, too drunk to drive and on an all night EPIC QUEST FOR MCDONALDS BREAKFAST.

the route is 5.8 miles one way, including 2.6 miles of a trail over a mountain, once again in our EPIC QUEST.

pictures of our EPIC FEAST upon my return!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Yea I get lost on trails I have walked since I was a 5 foot tall grade school kid, I don't walk the ones longer than a mile or so through woods in the dark because if I go the wrong way it could be days to the next road if I go in a straight line.

Short walks though fields and more open trails is great though on a moonless night especially, see so many foxes hunting mice.

I have fun walking in total darkness using any stars silhouetted by trees to guide me (where the stars are the path is if its an open canopy one). Something about it is nice, and you see so many more animals at night.. But moose scare the shit out of me at night sometimes which is the downside :yoinks:

Bring a J on a black night walk and prepare to scare yourself silly when you hear a mouse fart in the grass... Imagining its a moose or moma bear lol.

Last edited:

ROJO145

Veteran
Bring a J on a black night walk and prepare to scare yourself silly when you hear a mouse fart in the grass... Imagining its a moose or moma bear lol.
Damn.....Thats some good ears you got!!!LOL