What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ ~ BCGA Killer Queen on Crack - day 26 ~ ~

G

Hey Rack that's fine photography bro! You get a new camera or sumptin? I like picture #3. That's a classic. Glad to see your KQ (it looks better than mine). Nice show buddy!

SPDemon420

I mind much, we cant have this bunk photography up here disgracing IC Mag. :smoke:

They both look awesome, looks like you get another week or two on those bitches and they'll be REAL pretty. Cant wait to see em then!

G

^^^Excuse me I had to stop laughing.

But yes terrific job with the photography. Wait until you get some practice in. You'll be dangerous.

Dr. D

Veteran
how strange racks post came up hours ago now it has come up again with a fresh time :confused: :yoinks:

G

lol.. I was laughin at them other dudes...
not bad for a drunk bitch......
lol... and that picture of that dude... lol...

rack Your Pics are Outstanding My Dear.... :smoke:

Last edited:
G

How in the WORLD did you get the GC... I've been searching for that damn strain since the first time I had that sweet sweet lovely GC. Very sweet tasting strain with a super heady high, I loved it... first had it in LBC then at the Warped Tour a couple times here in tx... years ago. back when like long beach dub allstars and the whole socal reggae hip hop stylie came about hardcore... it wasn't always called green crack by those people i hooked up with, also... I know it's called Cush, but I can't remember for the life of me what they used to call it... now if you ask 'em, they'll say GC. hehe. I <3 the GC and my heart yearns for it.

Latest posts

Latest posts