What's new

Lions Gate

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Here is Lions Gate, they were freebies from an old Doc order.
I looked everywhere for info & all I could find was that some cuts were making the rounds at some west coast med clinics, so I thought I'd post this up.
Shes looking pretty impressive, nice, white & frosty @ 45 days, would make a great SOG strain.
I'll post some better pics at harvest in a few weeks.

cheers

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Very nice lookin plant Chef. Way to Chef it up, bro.
~Keep up the Good Fight!

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Yeah, I wasn't either & couldn't find anything, am pleasantly surprised tho.
I'll grab some non-hps pics soon, she really is a nice healthy green lol

cheers

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Really? I googled for awhile & found squat lol Be nice to know a little more, for sure a lot of indica. Getting some really flat tops on the colas now too, always a good sign of some dank in the works in my experience.

Shes somewhat of a waxy leaf, a little late to throw trichs @ about 3 weeks, but seems to get it in gear then. A lite creamy green smell still.

I pinched that one twice to 4 mains & LST'd it, it has a bigtime alpha branch tho & 3 smaller ones. The alpha (upper right) looking a lot like an unpinched plant would.
Its looking like a strain that would rather be left alone to do its thing :) it has some nice productive branching on its own.
Left alone with a big flat topped cola, she'd be pretty! ;)

I'll be sure to grab some nice harvest & dry pics.

TheHashAssassin

I think you may have a hard time finding info on it. When I saw the seeds for sale it was in a random seed bank on commercial drive in vancouver about 3 or 4 years ago now. Maybe its some sort of hashplant cross.