What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Naples, Italy?

T

texsativa

Gramsci or anyone else, what is the word on Naples? It has favorable reviews on webehigh.com, although recently I have heard marijuana laws have taken a turn for the worse in Italy. Would really like to visit Rome and possible Naples. Thanks.

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
in naples there's no law.

Which means that you can find weed quite easly. And it is VERY VERY VERY good weed for cheap.

The problem is that they'll try to fuck with you.

My advice? Go to a squat, find some young comunist, and ask him for help.
Then obv. share something with him.

dkmonk

You should go to naples just to eat the pizza its awesome, and check out pompeii which is nearby. Naples is kind of dirty though, but still fun.

dookiesquad

texsativa said:
Gramsci or anyone else, what is the word on Naples? It has favorable reviews on webehigh.com, although recently I have heard marijuana laws have taken a turn for the worse in Italy. Would really like to visit Rome and possible Naples. Thanks.

That really makes me smile. Because I wrote that review for webehigh and they finally fucking posted it. If you want man I can give you an EXTREMELY detailed plan of action for obtaining cannabis at one of those bases.

Yeah so if anyone wants to read a hilarious review of a city's drug scene, read that reporton we be high.

T

texsativa

dookiesquad said:
That really makes me smile. Because I wrote that review for webehigh and they finally fucking posted it. If you want man I can give you an EXTREMELY detailed plan of action for obtaining cannabis at one of those bases.

Yeah so if anyone wants to read a hilarious review of a city's drug scene, read that reporton we be high.

Yeah I'd love some more info!

dookiesquad

How long are you going to be there? Do you know where exactly? Do you want shitty hash or good hash? Shit cost like 10 euro for 3-14 grams. epending on where you get the stick. erb is 10 bucks a bag basially. they sell 5 bags of erb at most bases now too. If you are there long enough I can suggest you stay away from the sydicate at all costs.

The suburbs and outskirts are where you can find more traditional drug dealers and better product but it tends to cost more. eitherway

just let me know where you are gonna be and for howlong. maybe I can send you to some friends of mine that will get a huge kick out of another american
'ho loves weed. com'e io, il fumatore americano.

T

texsativa

dookiesquad said:
How long are you going to be there? Do you know where exactly? Do you want shitty hash or good hash? Shit cost like 10 euro for 3-14 grams. epending on where you get the stick. erb is 10 bucks a bag basially. they sell 5 bags of erb at most bases now too. If you are there long enough I can suggest you stay away from the sydicate at all costs.

The suburbs and outskirts are where you can find more traditional drug dealers and better product but it tends to cost more. eitherway

just let me know where you are gonna be and for howlong. maybe I can send you to some friends of mine that will get a huge kick out of another american

Thanks for your help. I'll send you a private message, hollar at me when you get 50 posts.

Are you from Italy? Can you recommend some cities or sites to visit?

Last edited:

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
dookiesquad said:

we can say it? yes we can say it.

Vicolo San Paolo.

An old lady just stay on the windows, with a basket hanging. Just say hello, put the money in the basket, and she'll do the rest.

MapleMonk

quote antonio:Just say hello, put the money in the basket, and she'll do the rest.

no joke,the way it goes there !!! nice!!!!

dookiesquad

The problem with the basket was addressed i believe, the product is really bad. REALLY bad. That hash is for the junkies to smoke while they are on smack. Not as bad as some soap I had up in Scotland, but shit none the less.

My honest suggestion is you go to a suburban area. Gugliano, Lido di Varcaturo, Pinetamare or even over to Caserta, that is my old city.

If you can find it though, the sorrentian peninsula will have some amazing erb that has been cultivated on that fertile land for hundreds of years. I cop at Torre D'Annuziata. The problem is there is no "sistema"(crime sydicate) out there, to my knowledge that is selling said erb.

My buddies in Caserta only smoke that shit so I could help you out there.

Sorry for not posting for a while, I am on a business trip training people to work wood fire pizza ovens. Hot shit.

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
Strange, i usually find some of the finest weed... Way better than the average a'dam...

Maybe because being born in the napolitan area, they treat me differently?

dookiesquad

A dov'?

Terzo Mundo? Scampia? Sanita? Which base gives you good weed on a regular basis? I have not been in the area since the war in 04-05. So please let me know.

Seriously I am not napulitan but I worked as a paolo in Terzo Mundo and a base in Montrusciello and I never saw good grren on a consistant basis at any base in the City.

Gugliano,Castelvolturno,Varcaturo and places like that, yeah. But getting Good green from the basket people is only every once in a while. And you should know they love to spray the weed there because "drugs is drugs" in the eyes of the system.

dkmonk

Well idk about fiding bud in Naples, but right by in pompeii it was pretty available, every night i would walk the streets especially by the outdoor museum (were everone got fried by the volcano), and would smell some dank being smoked. There is a good bar/restaurant on the square that you sit outside, and they have this lemon shot that is good.

The stray dogs are pretty nice too, its cool to see something like that it reminded me of the zelda ocarina of time when you first go over the bridge into the castle in the town square, were stray dogs are running around lol

vany

Thanks for your help. I'll send you a private message, hollar at me when you get 50 posts.

Are you from Italy? Can you recommend some cities or sites to visit?

Hi all. Hi texsativa.

I am not from Italy, but i travelled a lot in Toscana Regione and other parts of Italy.

Me and my girlfriend started in Pisa to see Pisa Tower, then we visited Lucca town, very nice, but you need 3-4 hours to see it all. It has numerous watchtowers and it is has 5 ports/doors in surrounding walls on which you can walk.

In this part of Toscana in Italy a must see is Cinque Terre, extraordinary nature and some nice appartments there to stay, but you must make reservation in advance, because it is full all the time.

Roadtrip continued to Marina di Grosetto where we stayed for 3 days, Sienna, Sovana, Sorano, Pitigliano, old cities on big hills. Pitigliano is city carved into the mountain with bunch off holes, on top of this caves, which all can be seen from another hill, stands city of Pitigliano made from stones with very narrow streets like all Italian old cities have. Under Pitigliano is Etruscian ruins valley, for which you must pay some money (5€) to see it. If you are interested in history.

Other cities are awesome also.

I must mention also a small island named Elba. Perferct place for holidays. Nice beaches, hills and seas. People are very nice and you can find to stay in almost any small city or village there.

Another island where I spend some time is Sardegna. Ok, so here comes troubles when I wanted to cross see with cargoship....and there they were... sniffizzio something k9. Damn. I was caught, but they let me go, because I was a tourist and I sad have it just for personal use...yes 10g for USO PERSSONALE. Lucky... don't know, a acted stupid and i didn't understand nothing. ;) There i also meet some italian guy with some good smoking shit, then I remembered we meet in Corsica. :d

Later I met some other guys in the hearts of Sardegna and we smoked some very good shit they had, for whole 10 days. :joint:

Feel free to ask anything about Toscany, and sry if I missed topic. :|

Have fun pps.

ShannonX

hey dookiesquad!i love your work..im heading to Naples in a few days, any chance you could maybe help me get in touch with your friends to find some good stuff that hasn't been sprayed with poison? :)

ShannonX

Naples weed Mission

Naples weed Mission

hey dookiesquad!i love your work..im heading to Naples in a few days, any chance you could maybe help me get in touch with your friends to find some good stuff that hasn't been sprayed with poison? :)

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey all, here is a personal story its 8 years ago me and my littelbrother was camping outside napels with friend from north italy, we had such a good time that we ran out of smoke.

So we whent into napels to tryed to score some smoke, long story short as we where walking with a semi gangster to his place, he was zig zagging around in the spanish quaters.

When pepol do that u know u are very close to be robbed, tryed the same shit in New delhi and that also ended bad.

So as i was talking with my friend telling his lets just go and that it was not worth it, bamm 2 cars came out and blocked the small road, out comes 4 undercover cops.....