Naples, Italy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naples, Italy?

Gramsci or anyone else, what is the word on Naples? It has favorable reviews on webehigh.com, although recently I have heard marijuana laws have taken a turn for the worse in Italy. Would really like to visit Rome and possible Naples. Thanks.

in naples there's no law.

Which means that you can find weed quite easly. And it is VERY VERY VERY good weed for cheap.

The problem is that they'll try to fuck with you.

My advice? Go to a squat, find some young comunist, and ask him for help.
    Then obv. share something with him.
    Organic coco club

Everything above this sentence is a lie. Every photo is taken from the archive of someone else.

Comment

You should go to naples just to eat the pizza its awesome, and check out pompeii which is nearby. Naples is kind of dirty though, but still fun.
      M.U.R.D.A

09 Outdoor http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=129682

Masterlow Outdoor http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...38#post2521938

Comment

Originally posted by texsativa
        Gramsci or anyone else, what is the word on Naples? It has favorable reviews on webehigh.com, although recently I have heard marijuana laws have taken a turn for the worse in Italy. Would really like to visit Rome and possible Naples. Thanks.

That really makes me smile. Because I wrote that review for webehigh and they finally fucking posted it. If you want man I can give you an EXTREMELY detailed plan of action for obtaining cannabis at one of those bases.

Yeah so if anyone wants to read a hilarious review of a city's drug scene, read that reporton we be high.

Comment

Originally posted by dookiesquad
          That really makes me smile. Because I wrote that review for webehigh and they finally fucking posted it. If you want man I can give you an EXTREMELY detailed plan of action for obtaining cannabis at one of those bases.

Yeah so if anyone wants to read a hilarious review of a city's drug scene, read that reporton we be high.
          Yeah I'd love some more info!

Comment

How long are you going to be there? Do you know where exactly? Do you want shitty hash or good hash? Shit cost like 10 euro for 3-14 grams. epending on where you get the stick. erb is 10 bucks a bag basially. they sell 5 bags of erb at most bases now too. If you are there long enough I can suggest you stay away from the sydicate at all costs.

The suburbs and outskirts are where you can find more traditional drug dealers and better product but it tends to cost more. eitherway

just let me know where you are gonna be and for howlong. maybe I can send you to some friends of mine that will get a huge kick out of another american
            'ho loves weed. com'e io, il fumatore americano.

Comment

How long are you going to be there? Do you know where exactly? Do you want shitty hash or good hash? Shit cost like 10 euro for 3-14 grams. epending on where you get the stick. erb is 10 bucks a bag basially. they sell 5 bags of erb at most bases now too. If you are there long enough I can suggest you stay away from the sydicate at all costs.

The suburbs and outskirts are where you can find more traditional drug dealers and better product but it tends to cost more. eitherway

just let me know where you are gonna be and for howlong. maybe I can send you to some friends of mine that will get a huge kick out of another american
              Thanks for your help. I'll send you a private message, hollar at me when you get 50 posts.

Are you from Italy? Can you recommend some cities or sites to visit?
              Last edited by texsativa; 07-20-2008, 09:18.

Comment

we can say it? yes we can say it.

Vicolo San Paolo.

An old lady just stay on the windows, with a basket hanging. Just say hello, put the money in the basket, and she'll do the rest.
                Organic coco club

Everything above this sentence is a lie. Every photo is taken from the archive of someone else.

Comment

quote antonio:Just say hello, put the money in the basket, and she'll do the rest.

no joke,the way it goes there !!! nice!!!!

Comment

The problem with the basket was addressed i believe, the product is really bad. REALLY bad. That hash is for the junkies to smoke while they are on smack. Not as bad as some soap I had up in Scotland, but shit none the less.

My honest suggestion is you go to a suburban area. Gugliano, Lido di Varcaturo, Pinetamare or even over to Caserta, that is my old city.

If you can find it though, the sorrentian peninsula will have some amazing erb that has been cultivated on that fertile land for hundreds of years. I cop at Torre D'Annuziata. The problem is there is no "sistema"(crime sydicate) out there, to my knowledge that is selling said erb.

My buddies in Caserta only smoke that shit so I could help you out there.

Sorry for not posting for a while, I am on a business trip training people to work wood fire pizza ovens. Hot shit.

Comment

Strange, i usually find some of the finest weed... Way better than the average a'dam...

Maybe because being born in the napolitan area, they treat me differently?
                      Organic coco club

Comment

A dov'?

Terzo Mundo? Scampia? Sanita? Which base gives you good weed on a regular basis? I have not been in the area since the war in 04-05. So please let me know.

Seriously I am not napulitan but I worked as a paolo in Terzo Mundo and a base in Montrusciello and I never saw good grren on a consistant basis at any base in the City.

Gugliano,Castelvolturno,Varcat uro and places like that, yeah. But getting Good green from the basket people is only every once in a while. And you should know they love to spray the weed there because "drugs is drugs" in the eyes of the system.

Comment

anything in calabria?

Comment

would also love to know about calabria ill be spending some time there soon

Comment

Well idk about fiding bud in Naples, but right by in pompeii it was pretty available, every night i would walk the streets especially by the outdoor museum (were everone got fried by the volcano), and would smell some dank being smoked. There is a good bar/restaurant on the square that you sit outside, and they have this lemon shot that is good.

The stray dogs are pretty nice too, its cool to see something like that it reminded me of the zelda ocarina of time when you first go over the bridge into the castle in the town square, were stray dogs are running around lol
                              M.U.R.D.A

09 Outdoor http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=129682

Masterlow Outdoor http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...38#post2521938

Comment

Working...
                              X