Naples, Italy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texsativa View Post
    Thanks for your help. I'll send you a private message, hollar at me when you get 50 posts.

Are you from Italy? Can you recommend some cities or sites to visit?
    Hi all. Hi texsativa.

I am not from Italy, but i travelled a lot in Toscana Regione and other parts of Italy.

Me and my girlfriend started in Pisa to see Pisa Tower, then we visited Lucca town, very nice, but you need 3-4 hours to see it all. It has numerous watchtowers and it is has 5 ports/doors in surrounding walls on which you can walk.

In this part of Toscana in Italy a must see is Cinque Terre, extraordinary nature and some nice appartments there to stay, but you must make reservation in advance, because it is full all the time.

Roadtrip continued to Marina di Grosetto where we stayed for 3 days, Sienna, Sovana, Sorano, Pitigliano, old cities on big hills. Pitigliano is city carved into the mountain with bunch off holes, on top of this caves, which all can be seen from another hill, stands city of Pitigliano made from stones with very narrow streets like all Italian old cities have. Under Pitigliano is Etruscian ruins valley, for which you must pay some money (5€) to see it. If you are interested in history.

Other cities are awesome also.

I must mention also a small island named Elba. Perferct place for holidays. Nice beaches, hills and seas. People are very nice and you can find to stay in almost any small city or village there.

Another island where I spend some time is Sardegna. Ok, so here comes troubles when I wanted to cross see with cargoship....and there they were... sniffizzio something k9. Damn. I was caught, but they let me go, because I was a tourist and I sad have it just for personal use...yes 10g for USO PERSSONALE. Lucky... don't know, a acted stupid and i didn't understand nothing. There i also meet some italian guy with some good smoking shit, then I remembered we meet in Corsica. :d

Later I met some other guys in the hearts of Sardegna and we smoked some very good shit they had, for whole 10 days.

Feel free to ask anything about Toscany, and sry if I missed topic. :|

Have fun pps.
    Under the virus, damn!
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4319930&postcou nt=308

Comment

BUMP ! some news in the south ? starting in a couple of days ...

Comment

hey dookiesquad!i love your work..im heading to Naples in a few days, any chance you could maybe help me get in touch with your friends to find some good stuff that hasn't been sprayed with poison? :-)

Comment

Naples weed Mission

Originally posted by dookiesquad View Post
          How long are you going to be there? Do you know where exactly? Do you want shitty hash or good hash? Shit cost like 10 euro for 3-14 grams. epending on where you get the stick. erb is 10 bucks a bag basially. they sell 5 bags of erb at most bases now too. If you are there long enough I can suggest you stay away from the sydicate at all costs.

The suburbs and outskirts are where you can find more traditional drug dealers and better product but it tends to cost more. eitherway

just let me know where you are gonna be and for howlong. maybe I can send you to some friends of mine that will get a huge kick out of another american
          'ho loves weed. com'e io, il fumatore americano.
          hey dookiesquad!i love your work..im heading to Naples in a few days, any chance you could maybe help me get in touch with your friends to find some good stuff that hasn't been sprayed with poison? :-)

Comment

Hey all, here is a personal story its 8 years ago me and my littelbrother was camping outside napels with friend from north italy, we had such a good time that we ran out of smoke.

So we whent into napels to tryed to score some smoke, long story short as we where walking with a semi gangster to his place, he was zig zagging around in the spanish quaters.

When pepol do that u know u are very close to be robbed, tryed the same shit in New delhi and that also ended bad.

So as i was talking with my friend telling his lets just go and that it was not worth it, bamm 2 cars came out and blocked the small road, out comes 4 undercover cops.....

Comment

Bro i will be in naples for 3 weeks...i live in chicago and dont speak italian...can you please hook me up....also anyone in naples with a connection please let me know, i will provide contacts for tone of other countries in return but its my first trip in italy.

Comment

Originally posted by dookiesquad View Post
                How long are you going to be there? Do you know where exactly? Do you want shitty hash or good hash? Shit cost like 10 euro for 3-14 grams. epending on where you get the stick. erb is 10 bucks a bag basially. they sell 5 bags of erb at most bases now too. If you are there long enough I can suggest you stay away from the sydicate at all costs.

The suburbs and outskirts are where you can find more traditional drug dealers and better product but it tends to cost more. eitherway

just let me know where you are gonna be and for howlong. maybe I can send you to some friends of mine that will get a huge kick out of another american
                'ho loves weed. com'e io, il fumatore americano.
                bro whats ur email

Comment

lol naples is fun if you have someone who speaks italian with you or if you speak it lol. but watch out for thieves.. and people will sell you the shitttttiest bud ever too.. the hash isnt bad. but its nothing like over here.. unless you know a grower or something the smoke that you can find to buy is usually really bad.

Comment

It takes nerve to be brand new at a place, and asking for email addies.

Anyone dumb enough to give it up to a Newbie deserves whatever comes.

Peace; 1TT
                    A country boy can survive

Comment

Play it safe, there is a reason, its gangsters running Napels

i will not recommend trying to score on the street down by the harbor side or any where in the spanish area

Try n find some off those jazz places and talk with the locals find a hippy.

Most pepol in naples are more into cocain and looking fresh n sharp.

Also you dont want to say in napels go to Sorrento or some place in the bay..

Comment

Hello,

I will be on few days in Naples with my friends. So can we buy near quartieri napoli or scampia area weed and drugs? Is it true? Thanks for help!

Comment

Originally posted by Mateszati View Post
                          Hello,

I will be on few days in Naples with my friends. So can we buy near quartieri napoli or scampia area weed and drugs? Is it true? Thanks for help!
                          Hey there, I was born in Naples and currently in Italy for visiting some friends(have been living abroad). Stay away from Quartieri Spagnoli at night and don't even think to get anywhere close to Scampia. Your accent will just sell you off and probably you'll get robbed or just attacked.
                          Honestly for a foreigner it's the hardest thing to find weed in Naples. Everybody will be trying to scam you, ripp you off and if they don't manage this way then the old good gun n' run will do. The places you mentioned are absolutely the worst for a tourist. By day i quartieri are quite tolerable but after midnight I wouldn't walk around Toledo. If you want an easier environment try Piazzetta Bellini or Piazza Mezzocannone. There you're more likely to find africans or Neapolitan guys that will treat you better than camorra. Don't go to a "base" alone as raids from undercover police are quite possible. Watch out for the Falchi, Neaples' special anti-drug/mafia task force. That been said, wish you best luck and that God might be on your side son!
                          sigpic

Cannabic Park [1200W LED Full-Spectrum]

Comment

Working...
                          X