What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Naples, Italy?

Mondy

Bro i will be in naples for 3 weeks...i live in chicago and dont speak italian...can you please hook me up....also anyone in naples with a connection please let me know, i will provide contacts for tone of other countries in return but its my first trip in italy.

Mondy

How long are you going to be there? Do you know where exactly? Do you want shitty hash or good hash? Shit cost like 10 euro for 3-14 grams. epending on where you get the stick. erb is 10 bucks a bag basially. they sell 5 bags of erb at most bases now too. If you are there long enough I can suggest you stay away from the sydicate at all costs.

The suburbs and outskirts are where you can find more traditional drug dealers and better product but it tends to cost more. eitherway

just let me know where you are gonna be and for howlong. maybe I can send you to some friends of mine that will get a huge kick out of another american
'ho loves weed. com'e io, il fumatore americano.

bro whats ur email

JointOperation

lol naples is fun if you have someone who speaks italian with you or if you speak it lol. but watch out for thieves.. and people will sell you the shitttttiest bud ever too.. the hash isnt bad. but its nothing like over here.. unless you know a grower or something the smoke that you can find to buy is usually really bad.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
It takes nerve to be brand new at a place, and asking for email addies.

Anyone dumb enough to give it up to a Newbie deserves whatever comes.

Peace; 1TT

Dkgrower

Veteran
Play it safe, there is a reason, its gangsters running Napels

i will not recommend trying to score on the street down by the harbor side or any where in the spanish area

Try n find some off those jazz places and talk with the locals find a hippy.

Most pepol in naples are more into cocain and looking fresh n sharp.

Also you dont want to say in napels go to Sorrento or some place in the bay..

Mateszati

Hello,

I will be on few days in Naples with my friends. So can we buy near quartieri napoli or scampia area weed and drugs? Is it true? Thanks for help!

Muarco

Veteran
Hello,

I will be on few days in Naples with my friends. So can we buy near quartieri napoli or scampia area weed and drugs? Is it true? Thanks for help!
Hey there, I was born in Naples and currently in Italy for visiting some friends(have been living abroad). Stay away from Quartieri Spagnoli at night and don't even think to get anywhere close to Scampia. Your accent will just sell you off and probably you'll get robbed or just attacked.
Honestly for a foreigner it's the hardest thing to find weed in Naples. Everybody will be trying to scam you, ripp you off and if they don't manage this way then the old good gun n' run will do. The places you mentioned are absolutely the worst for a tourist. By day i quartieri are quite tolerable but after midnight I wouldn't walk around Toledo. If you want an easier environment try Piazzetta Bellini or Piazza Mezzocannone. There you're more likely to find africans or Neapolitan guys that will treat you better than camorra. Don't go to a "base" alone as raids from undercover police are quite possible. Watch out for the Falchi, Neaples' special anti-drug/mafia task force. That been said, wish you best luck and that God might be on your side son! :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts