What's new

Trip to Amsterdam.. Soon Come!

square1

Hey everybody! I will be in Amsterdam between Fri. March 18th and Wed. March 23rd. I plan on stopping by the gyspy nirvana/seed boutique shop, and I am somewhat familiar with Amsterdam from having been there before. I know the Amnesia as being one of my fav's as well as Anyday. I am interested in where the best organic sativas as well as indicas, not to mention the best bubblehash etc. So I guess I mean to ask where the not to miss, best stuff with a warning label is located! I am an experienced, heavy smoker looking to find the creme de la creme of Amsterdam. I have had de Dampkring Dutch Moonshine #4 (or whatever I don't remember exactly ;) and some Ice-o-later from Anyday if I'm correct. So what else ya got?

square one floating like eno

square1

I guess I should mention I have tried the Amnesia Haze from Amnesia and de Dampkring, the NYC Diesel from Dampkring, Stella Blue from Anyday; Super Silver hz, buddhas sis from Dampkring... more and more, all in all a decent selection of herbs from the damgarden.

Dr. D

Veteran
strength of weed isnt always my directive but The Coin on Woormestraat has some nice sativas of Soma's and i thnk there some of the nicest bud iv smoked in dam...enjoy ur trip to dam :joint:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey Square - check out my post in the Smoke Report area. I just got back and there is a little summary I wrote.

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=143040#post143040

I'm not a huge hash guy when I go there, so this report is all weed. But it might be helpful. As far as organic weed goes - stuff that was properly flushed, Barneys had the smoothest of the 5 or 6 places I went on this trip. Lot's of Sativas too. I can remember Mekhong, Amnesia, Hawaiian Hazes plus Sour Diesel and Silver Blue being on their menu. I think it's a pretty nice Sat Menu all around!

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
check out the bushdocter they can have some impressive ice-o-later/bubble hash.

the katsu has some great hazes well worth the trip imo. also nearby is the media coffeeshop, they have some organic weed.