What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trip to Amsterdam.. Soon Come!

square1

Hey everybody! I will be in Amsterdam between Fri. March 18th and Wed. March 23rd. I plan on stopping by the gyspy nirvana/seed boutique shop, and I am somewhat familiar with Amsterdam from having been there before. I know the Amnesia as being one of my fav's as well as Anyday. I am interested in where the best organic sativas as well as indicas, not to mention the best bubblehash etc. So I guess I mean to ask where the not to miss, best stuff with a warning label is located! I am an experienced, heavy smoker looking to find the creme de la creme of Amsterdam. I have had de Dampkring Dutch Moonshine #4 (or whatever I don't remember exactly ;) and some Ice-o-later from Anyday if I'm correct. So what else ya got?

square one floating like eno

square1

I guess I should mention I have tried the Amnesia Haze from Amnesia and de Dampkring, the NYC Diesel from Dampkring, Stella Blue from Anyday; Super Silver hz, buddhas sis from Dampkring... more and more, all in all a decent selection of herbs from the damgarden.

Dr. D

Veteran
strength of weed isnt always my directive but The Coin on Woormestraat has some nice sativas of Soma's and i thnk there some of the nicest bud iv smoked in dam...enjoy ur trip to dam :joint:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey Square - check out my post in the Smoke Report area. I just got back and there is a little summary I wrote.

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=143040#post143040

I'm not a huge hash guy when I go there, so this report is all weed. But it might be helpful. As far as organic weed goes - stuff that was properly flushed, Barneys had the smoothest of the 5 or 6 places I went on this trip. Lot's of Sativas too. I can remember Mekhong, Amnesia, Hawaiian Hazes plus Sour Diesel and Silver Blue being on their menu. I think it's a pretty nice Sat Menu all around!

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
check out the bushdocter they can have some impressive ice-o-later/bubble hash.

the katsu has some great hazes well worth the trip imo. also nearby is the media coffeeshop, they have some organic weed.

Latest posts

Latest posts