What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peru

txuck

Thank u ganjaman... your info helps a lot...
Ponzoña en españa significa mierda:bump:

i have a friend tha he will be next week at peru for 2 months,,,, your info helps me , i want some seeds from perubian weed...:tiphat:

Gracias campeon, se agradece tu info.
Un saledete desde euskadi:bump:
agur

de nada...

seguro que tu amigo encuentra algo bueno el hecho de saber hablar español, ayuda y mucho, como dije, que pida mas y negocie el precio(que se acostumbre a negociar las cosas en general, porque seguro por el acento extranjero le quieren cobrar de mas)

and don't worry he'll get a lot of seeds, most of the stuff in peru is seedy outdoor, that does not mean it isn't good... in fact the best outdoor i have ever tried is def in peru....

gora euskadi!!! ;)

saludos

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Many good infos here

Many good infos here

Very helpful Ganjaman420,thanks you so much.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Just got back from Mancora.

Straight schwag in the streets out there. Hippies and the taxi driver we bought a bag from both had product that looked identical. Dark Brown almost black. Seeds and stems galore. Some will take off with your money and not come back. If you don't get a good feeling look for someone else.

I resisted the urge to puff it for the most part. Did take two hits one night and caught a slight buzz. Not really worth it in my opinion.

It was 20 soles for about a quarter. Somewhere between 5-8 grams. They didn't weigh it as was previously mentioned. Everyone told me that the nicer herb would be closer to lima.

Frankly this is a place known for other things.

Aphex Ghost

Puerto Maldonado, there's some chronic shit out in the Madre de Dios, average price 20 soles an ounce. Nazca has good bud, dry desert climate. Dealers in Cuzco have bin bags of bud. It's everywhere, just gotta do some profiling!

Aphex Ghost

I also germed some seeds from bud I acquired over there. Got 3 plants, 2 Sativas and funnily enough a shorter, bushier Indica. All males, though they grew at unholy speeds. Very resilient too, good trait for breeding.

cfo

I'm going to Peru the end of April. Arrive in Lima and leave the next day for the Sacred Valley (Cuzco, Macchu Picchu, etc.). I was doing a search for 'Peru' and stumbled into here. Any updates on finding weed in Cuzco? I was thinking I might try some Coca too.

bobblehead

Veteran
coca leaves are a must... My post above stands. Weed will find you, just take a walk at night up and down the streets... even during the day, just not as frequently... and be sure to see what you are buying. Offer half what they ask for, and if they won't take it, walk away... They'll change their mind, or someone else will find you.

T

Tr33

I've been traveling in Peru since 1984. I do my studies there on the marketing of plants and herbs, and the trade network between the ocean and jungle in medicinal plants. I have Masters degrees(1999) in both Archaeology and Botany from ASU

I take people down in Peru for Ayahuasca and Mescaline journeys, in both the Amazon, 275km downriver from Iquitos around Puerto Gennerro and up to Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu for private night sessions with our guide guide and Master healer Hector an 85yr old wizard, it's a fun scary time for everyone when we trip on through the Mountains around Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Trujillo and then down into the Amazon for some serious head work.

Don't listen to the dude who says he's from Peru, and then he says he's only bought herb in Lima, LMAO, if you pay only 20 to the police, you'll get buttfucked for that 20.
He evidently has never been a tourist in trouble with peruvian police. Police in Peru will kill you on the spot, nuff said.

I can say this, very rarely is there any decent herb in Peru, 90% of the people you buy from will immediately turn you into the Police, and then you are going to need to be able to speak perfect jungle spanish, have at least 200.00US for your bribe, and then buy every policeman beer and get them drunk, hoping they like you after that because if not you are going to jail.
Most of the time they let you go and if they see you later on, well guess what you are obligated to get them drunk, and buy them as much beer as they want to drink.
It's common practice to bribe to police in Peru, but you must know the culture, hand gestures etc or else you are nothing but a $$$ carrying tourist who is going to pay big time.
The dude selling herb at the upper market in Cuzco is a NARC!!!
It's his op and he gets paid big $$ to turn people in for herb.
I see ounces for just a few soles all the time, it's decent, but most is pressed and old, sitting in piles in a warehouse bagged by 4yr old.
all those kids you meet selling bracelets, gum, pipes, sad fact are slaves to the mob.

Coca leaves can be bought anywhere in any local outdoor market for about 5 soles a bag. make sure and get the lime ball to go with it, or else you won't get high.
Coca tea is overrated. tastes ok, gives me a nasty headache. Since I live a 9500" I don't need tea to alleviate altitude sickness.
Make sure you go see the 12 sided stone in Cuzco, it's haunted. Go about 5am when it's still dark, no people will be there to charge you to take pics, during the day the Peruvians will not let you near it. Now what's real cool when you take the pics at night the ghost appear in your image of the 12 sided stone. All of Cuzco is haunted, Seriously, after a few days in the jungle drinking tea, you will be ready to see the ancestors everywhere.

We have a awesome tour coming up June/July in the Amazon and the Mountains around Cuzco, your invited, costs depends upon how you want to arrange your tours, and you are treated like family with my team of 12 people taking care of your every whim.

Latest posts

Latest posts