What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal and canna trade

ningning

Here the thing?I’m looking for a place to move on, and yesterday when i read the map, I found Nepal is at en embarrassing location for canna trading.As we know, they have much weed growning and export, but how? export to where?
The nearby is the Middle East, which have there own canna growning, to Japan may the way, but it's need to pass by China, I doon't think people will do so. For Europe?it has Morocco and Middle East?which also famous canna producing area. and it's to be so far away.
so?where does nepal canna go?Russia?does Russia growning weeds?i know nothing about Russia?excapt it has a large area.
how is canna trading work?
I think nepal is cool?it's like Mexico to USA?Morocco to Europe?if it could trade with China will be so cool?but China is not a country of canna consumption and the law won't change in a short time.
for now,where does nepal canna export?
Maybe this is not a good theme, it's sounds illegal and this forum is resist illegal canna trading.but i'm just curios. I don't know what can i do if i move to Nepal,it seems hard to get work and earn my living in nepal

buzzmobile

Veteran
I don't know what can i do if i move to Nepal,it seems hard to get work and earn my living in nepal

Are you any good at climbing mountains?

Sherpas make at least $2,000 per climbing season, considerably more than the median income of Nepal, which comes in at around $540 per year. Elite Sherpas can make as much as $4,000 – $5,000 in just two months. By comparison, Western guides make as much as $50,000, plus tips.

Sunshineinabag

Here the thing?I’m looking for a place to move on, and yesterday when i read the map, I found Nepal is at en embarrassing location for canna trading.As we know, they have much weed growning and export, but how? export to where?
The nearby is the Middle East, which have there own canna growning, to Japan may the way, but it's need to pass by China, I doon't think people will do so. For Europe?it has Morocco and Middle East?which also famous canna producing area. and it's to be so far away.
so?where does nepal canna go?Russia?does Russia growning weeds?i know nothing about Russia?excapt it has a large area.
how is canna trading work?
I think nepal is cool?it's like Mexico to USA?Morocco to Europe?if it could trade with China will be so cool?but China is not a country of canna consumption and the law won't change in a short time.
for now,where does nepal canna export?
Maybe this is not a good theme, it's sounds illegal and this forum is resist illegal canna trading.but i'm just curios. I don't know what can i do if i move to Nepal,it seems hard to get work and earn my living in nepal

You like Chinese prison? Govt..jump in then

B

Benny106

People have moved to Nepal and are still living in the mountains, hand rubbing charas and selling it to tourists and perhaps export. Bubble bags are made there still i think, maybe make water hash with mountain snow, with the abundance of Shivas blessing in every valley..:tiphat:

ningning

People have moved to Nepal and are still living in the mountains, hand rubbing charas and selling it to tourists and perhaps export. Bubble bags are made there still i think, maybe make water hash with mountain snow, with the abundance of Shivas blessing in every valley..:tiphat:

i like it, it's seems what i want to live, and the Buddha was born there, i think it's cool to live there, but i'm afraid that i can't make living there, i'm also afraid if where there has some canna gang stuff, i want to make living by growning but don't want to get trouble like violence

ningning

Are you any good at climbing mountains?

Thanks for advise, you mean like being a guide?
well, i'm kind of lazy guy, that mean i have an unhealthy body...

I heard that the salary there was low, if you can live there and have some incoming from other place is cool, but i don't know how...

i heard of the Nepal is open investment in agriculture, it's sound cool, but i'm poor, maybe you guys will be interest

buzzmobile

Veteran
Thanks for advise, you mean like being a guide?
well, i'm kind of lazy guy, that mean i have an unhealthy body...

I heard that the salary there was low, if you can live there and have some incoming from other place is cool, but i don't know how...

i heard of the Nepal is open investment in agriculture, it's sound cool, but i'm poor, maybe you guys will be interest

You seem to have a good command of English. Tourists need someone to help them while in Nepal.

You describe yourself as lazy, unhealthy, poor, and uncertain. You identified faults in yourself that need work. Change your outlook of yourself. Your desire to change locations can serve you to think differently. Get up off of your lazy butt and take care of your unhealthy self. Only you can change your own life. Start today and take a walk.

ningning

You seem to have a good command of English. Tourists need someone to help them while in Nepal.

You describe yourself as lazy, unhealthy, poor, and uncertain. You identified faults in yourself that need work. Change your outlook of yourself. Your desire to change locations can serve you to think differently. Get up off of your lazy butt and take care of your unhealthy self. Only you can change your own life. Start today and take a walk.

OMG?thanks lot?before you said?i haven't realized i have opinion myself like this?it's sucks?i consider i'm cool?brave like some kind of warrior. i like warrior on Don Juan's books...
maybe i'm in some badtime, it made me feel wet and seek for some change, maybe Nepal is the answer...move move move
my english isn't good, i use translation software on line,so i can talk, but it's not problem. people seach and get food like dog, cat, all the other creature, move and get direction. it's no hard, fuck, i'm young ,i'm under 30, how can i opinion my self such nagative

Thanks so much, really, i don't realize i'm passive on me...
love~~
peace~

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
64fa7fcc6c9ab6bd5136e4c0d7344253.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts