What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXCEL Growing-calendar

kalipso

Hy guys, if i wanted to share my experience in growing via an Excel-sheet to make other's life easyer how could i do that?

I made a sheet that calculates the ml of nutrients you have to put in the water to obtain a certain millisiemens graduation.

You only have to put the start-EC and the end EC of the water after putting 1ml of nutrients into some deciliters of water (you decide how many deciliters to use) and then there is a "every plant in the box" calculator that reads how many time of the entire cycle you put nutrients and how many nutrients you put and then compares this to the maximum quantity of nutrients you can give to the plants in the entire cycle (you can read it on the sheet of the nutrients you are using).

(DOING THIS I CALCULATED THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXCEED THE 60% OF THE MAXIMUM QUANTITY INDICATED BY THE PRODUCTOR...I'M USING BIO-CANNA NUTRIENTS.
this works with autoflowering in soil and a 400w agro lamp, dunno if you have to increase the nutrients using more powerful lamps and pots over 24liters)

Then you have to increment every week the EC of the water until you reach a maximum of 1500/1700 millisiemens (you start with 900 millisiemens, the sheet is calibrated for the use of specific soil that has nutrients for the growing phase ....first 3/4 weeks)

(doing that you can give water + nutrients every 24h without going into under-fertilization and avoiding over-fertilization....)

At first i had over/under-fertilization but now that i'm using excel i have everything under control (just check my album - Coronacycle)

Maybe there is someone interested in developing an application?
I was thinking abaut using AccessDB....

I'm not doing it for money!!!!
Just stoners co-operation :huggg: :comfort: :)

Im'One

an excel growers calendar would be great. i was just wishing for one today. im goung perpetual and want to continue my harvest by cloning so i have monthly cuts and harvesting

Latest posts

Latest posts