What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DANGER! GLASS WEED

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a sample of glass weed... the white type this time... (we'd add a lol if it was funny)!

a good friend had this in his pocket when he came for dinner,,, usually this bogus glass-tweed is orange type, not white type,,, seems like any dope that comes from bag-dealers is silicon these days. :no: people need to be havin' words with these clowns,,, i took two and passed :fight:

dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Tokabowl

DocLeaf said:
7253glassweed1.JPG

hssick.gif

Tokabowl

Alun Buffry from the Legalise Cannabis Alliance has sent letters to newspapers, and got one published in York Press. :respect:
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/search/display.var.1032534.0.drug_warning.php

Here is the letter he sent
Alun Buffry said:
You are all most welcome to use any or all of this to send to YOUR local paper - please let us know on this forum, who you post to, and if it's printed:

Sirs, There's been much talk about the risk of smoking cannabis, and every cannabis smoker knows the risk of being busted, but there's a far more serious risk involved with buying illegal cannabis. That of quality - the only control is that exercises sometimes by dealers.

Over the years, there has been more and more obnoxious cannabis products containing who-knows-what, on the streets, often relatively inexpensive.

We've seen "soap bar" (supposedly Moroccan) containing everything from wax to animal turds; we've had "Squiggy Black" (supposedly from Pakistan) that I wouldn't like to even think about, and now we have cannabis "bud" containing some sort of ground up grit, sand or glass.

Cannabis, as we know, is outside of the control of the law so little can be done.

The health risks from contaminates are doubtless greater than those for pure cannabis - whether or not some smokers are at risk from strong bud, certainly everyone who smokes that contaminated rubbish is at serious risk.

People need to be warned - and I hope I can use your letters page to do it.

WE cannot just sit and wait for the Government to legalise this popular plant and allow some sort of consumer protection and taxation on profits - we need to warn people now.

Alun Buffry
Legalise Cannabis Alliance

The same was published in York Press Nov 21

here is the forum that is mentioned in the first lines : http://www.lca-uk.org/lcaforum/viewtopic.php?p=13847&sid=a965c16cb72ff5f3f4af9036fc93ab82

Tokabowl

More info, originally from Soft Secrets, long read but worth it:

Question marks surrounding processed weed

Intro

Processed weed? At first hearing it's a laughable concept, because how could you possibly dilute a natural product such as weed in order to make its weight higher? After all, you'd know immediately if someone shoved a bunch of cabbage leaves among your buds, wouldn't you? But the ingenuity of the profit-seekers knows no bounds; for some time now rumours have been doing the rounds in cannabisland about a processed weed that even the highly knowledgeable cannot tell with the naked eye that it has been jiggered around with. There is - understandably - some concern about this, because if the stories are true, then people are being swindled, and even more seriously, smokers are facing unquantifiable health risks. Through our contacts, Soft Secrets got hold of two samples of weed, one of which according to the person who supplied us had been doctored, and the other had not. To the naked eye the two samples looked identical, but with a magnifying glass there were certain differences that could be made out.

As long as there has been trade in commodities, products have been cut and adulterated. The scarcer the product, the sooner somewhere in the distribution chain someone is tempted to bump up their profit margin by diluting said product with a neutral substance. This form of consumer deceit is really not the exclusive domain of 'criminals', because even in the supermarket you can find countless examples of (sometimes legal) fraud, for example with water and cheap 'chicken pieces' - protein-sprayed chicken meat that in many supermarkets are sold with complete legality but misleadingly as 'chicken product'. Mmm, tasty.

Honesty

If honesty in the legal world can no longer be relied on, then in the underworld of course there is absolutely nothing to hold them back. Naturally, one illegal substance lends itself better to being cut than another. What also counts is that selling adulterated dope in certain circles is really not a good idea. Hard drugs in particular are well known to be cut on a large scale with strange substances. With caffeine, manitol, inositol, fructose, dextrose, vitamin E and these days even atropine-cut coke and speed are more the rule than the exception. Hashish too was and still is regularly adulterated, both in the land of production as well as by dealers in the country it is distributed. The list of substances that have been used for this is long: as well as the addition of low-value leaf material from the hemp plant itself, they include animal fats, soap, henna, shoe polish, paraffin, sand and camel shit. Although it is perfectly possible that the latter is no more than an anecdote from the rich dope-folklore. Opium has also over the years been one of the usual suspects, especially regarding hash coming out of India and Nepal - even though opium here is more expensive than hash and so it would actually be a bonus for the consumer, you might say. Nederhash has also been found cut with foreign substances. Herman, the grow shop owner who tipped us off about the adulterated weed says: "A customer came in one time with marvellous, beautiful Nederpolm. At first we thought 'oh, what a wonderful colour', until we stuck it under a microscope. Then it was clear that were ground fibres from an ordinary pair of stone-washed khaki jeans mixed throughout it."

Blind as bats

Hashish is a perfect candidate for having weird substances mixed with it thanks to its easily-kneaded texture. With weed, this is a bit harder. In spite of this, there have always been smart Alecs who have dreamed up ways of boosting the weight (and therefore profit margin) of weed. For years now within the cannabis trade, it has been known that weed is not always the purely natural product that we think it is. And this is not a reference to the pesticide residues or other chemical crap that is regularly used in the nation's commercial green fields. "Dude, that is as old as the road to Rome", says coffee shop owner Erwin from the Randstad laconically when I ask him if he's ever had any contact with processed weed. "I have often been offered weed with starch on it, but you'd have to be totally blind not to see that immediately." If that is true, any savvy businessman would pick out such an adulteration immediately. And it looks unlikely that a lot of weed treated in this way has been turning up in coffee shops, since according to those in the know it was mainly weed destined for export.

Export

And that is still the order of the day, or so it seemed according to an article in the September issue of the German hemp newspaper Hanfjournal, in which readers were warned about a certain shipment of weed that came out of the Netherlands. In the article it was stated that: "At the moment in Holland, it is established practice for huge quantities of worthless weed to be sold abroad for ready cash. It concerns low-value and already pollinated weed that has then been processed in some way. The odour is very weak and 'green'. When it is smoked at first you do not notice anything unusual, and the ash too looks normal, but the stuff has virtually no effect. If you inspect it more closely you see within a few minutes a crazy mass of powder that looks absolutely nothing like cannabis glands. We suspect that it may be talcum powder. Thanks to this, at first sight it looks like a super weed; logical then that it is a bit more expensive. A pure swindle. In the first place this weed is pollinated and so has already brought in money. Secondly you gain some weight, and thirdly in this way you can also flog the most worthless weed."

Fraudsters

Over the years fraudsters have tried in many ways to ratchet up even further the already not-to-be-sniffed-at profits made on Dutch weed. A random selection of some of the substances that have been used to add more weight to the scales: iron filings (extra weight), starch, flour and baking powder, especially popular since the rise of the 'white' varieties (add weight and a tasty-looking white frosting), cola, sugar water and even cement. This last substance was spread over the plants with a ventilator in order to pop a few more grams on them before harvest. A real cannabis veteran told me how way back when, the inside of the stalk of the cannabis plant, which consists of white pulp, was dried out and in ground form strewn over the buds. In that case at least the additive was still a cannabis product. The nicest and cleanest way of bumping up profit margins is without doubt the trick that was apparently used regularly a few years back. The supplier hid a couple of the old five guilder coins in the middle of a kilo bag, and because these coins weighed around 20 grams apiece, this was weight he did not have to make up with weed. What was so psychologically compelling about the trick was that the swindled finder naturally for no moment felt like he'd been had, but on the contrary that he was a lucky so-and-so. So hey, if you can swindle someone and make them feel like that, you're almost an artist. And for the consumer there was of course no specks of crap in the air.

Flim-flam

This sort of fraud, with a dose of good will, can still almost be described as a kind of innocent flim-flam that fits in with age-old Dutch trading traditions. But with the adulterated weed that is now being offered at various places in the Netherlands, there is possibly something more serious going on. Among prominent cannabis pioneers, Herman is not exactly unknown. He's been running a wholesaling business as a spin off from his grow shop for a good 15 years. One of his many contacts knows people who are active in processing weed, and he managed to put two samples Herman's way. Of these one was, according to the contact, and the other was not treated with an unknown substance. Herman: "In all the time that I have been involved in this business I have often come across weed that had been meddled with," says Herman, "but if I tapped this bud then white powder fell out from it. What's worrying about this scam is that it is not possible with the naked eye to spot it. Only with a strong magnifying glass are the small differences visible; the stuff used can then be seen again as little flakes. I think. According to someone I know, it might be wallpaper paste, but it could just as well be some kind of polymer or other that has been tinkered with."

In itself, wallpaper paste is not an illogical conclusion, because the stuff, that primarily consists of cellulose (which is present in wood), binds with moisture and dries out transparent. Sadly, it is hard to pin down with analysis because the cannabis plant also contains cellulose.

Scarcity

According to Herman the appearance of this new generation of adulterated weed is a direct consequence of the scarcity on the market that has existed ever since the increasingly hard crackdown against growers in the 'Golden Triangle' of Limburg (southern province of NL - ed.). "We are well used to a certain level, but in recent times it has become considerably more than a trickle. We even hear stories of buyers walking around with magnets in order to check that there are no iron filings in the weed. If you sprinkle these over wet weed then you will not be able to notice them once it has dried out." The alarm bell started ringing when suddenly all over the Netherlands wet weed was being bought up on a large scale. "It began in the South and is spreading out like an oil spill over the rest of the whole Netherlands," says Herman. "For ten kilos of wet weed they are paying the price that you would normally pay for two kilos of dried, or 20% of the wet weight. Then the weed is already dried and had its leaves removed. I reckon they are making the weed even wetter and then rolling some kind of powder or other through it. Then it is dried out in a day or two (normally commercial weed is dried for about a week - ed.), thanks to which the little leaves contract very quickly. According to the guy who gave me the samples, the weed weighs about 10-25% more after it has been processed."

Enormous amounts

With wholesale prices hovering around the three euro per gram mark, it is clear that we are talking about enormous amounts. The appearance and smell of the processed product are no different to that of unprocessed weed, thanks to which it is extremely hard for buyers to tell the difference between a kosher and a potentially dangerous product.

"If I can not or barely see that it has been processed, then neither can 99% of the shop owners tell the difference," says Herman, "so I know for sure that it is being sold in the Netherlands on a huge scale in shops. Let's assume that 70% of weed at the moment is being sold wet," he continues. "Of that, maybe 80% is being sent abroad, but the rest is landing up in coffee shops." Herman is seriously worried about the phenomenon, for a start because the health of innocent dope smokers is being toyed with, but above all because the government is always ready to pounce on any argument for even more repression. If there really is something going on, then 'the demon weed has done it again' and those who are against cannabis will have yet another argument to justify an even tougher approach, he argues.

Variants

Comparable reports coming out of the provinces of Brabant, Utrecht, Limburg, Gelderland and Zeeland largely reinforce the thrust of Herman's story, and there are now newer (and grimmer) variants coming to light, for example in the province of Zeeland. In a South-Holland grow shop I heard the story of a shop owner who had been told of a 'very reliable acquaintance'. He had got a couple of kilos of 'lovely white weed' to split up. When he stuck one of his arms in the bag, it came back out with burn blisters on it. According to this informant it was caused by a pigment for powder coating, a heavy chemical substance.

But whoever I spoke to about processed weed, almost all of them would only do so on the condition that they could be quoted anonymously, and that speaks volumes in itself. Arne, who runs a grow shop in Limburg, was a short while ago thanks to a customer also confronted with adulterated weed. Having listened to his story it looks likely that there is also another processing method being used. "A friend came over with two small samples and asked me which one I found the best looking. Apparently, I picked out the one that had been processed! You just cannot see anything wrong, and the smell too is exactly the same as the non-processed one. At first I completely could not believe that there was anything dodgy, but the person who brought it to me was absolutely trustworthy. Only once you looked at it under a microscope could you see that there were weird rectangular blocks on it." Arne too has an extensive knowledge of weed, but unlike Herman, who in principle will not smoke anything he does not trust, Arne wanted to know the truth for himself and rolled a joint with the suspected sample. "One drag was already enough. It tasted chemical, sharp. I had heard that the stuff with which the weed had been adulterated was a chemical product from DSM (large Dutch chemical company - ed.) that is sold in kilo bags. The stuff was sprinkled all over wet weed which was then freeze dried."

White coats

But enough of all these vague suspicions. We want some hard facts. Analyses, graphics, men in white coats. So it's off to CannaResearch. When we turned up at CannaResearch with our samples, the world famous lab was more than happy to research what substance had been used. Not so strange, because the investigation actually fits seamlessly with the research into pesticide residues in weed that CannaResearch has long been busy with. But I was warned directly that it would not be an easy task to sort without any clues through the tens of thousands of chemical agents that exist at random to discover the identity of a single unknown substance. That would take years. But that something was done to the suspicious sample, was fairly quickly found out by the smart boffins at CannaResearch. More reliable sources had also reported examples of processed weed to CannaResearch, thanks to which something that had once seemed to be just the latest urban myth was becoming more and more likely to have some truth to it.

"There is something up"

"The research into the sample is far from over," said Ron from CannaResearch. "But from what we have learned so far, it seems that we have established that there is something up. Because it is impractical to go looking for particular contaminants out of the blue, we have developed a test with which in any case you can exclude the presence of certain substances, in this instance primarily heavy metals. From this test it was established that there was no indication of metals in these samples, but with this we have only ruled out 1% of all chemical agents, and so this result in no way says that there is no risk to the consumer. We are going to conduct some other tests to see if the THC concentration varies significantly between the two samples, so that we can determine what percentage of the weight consists of additives. What we have also determined is that the product was dried out very quickly. The THC levels are barely influenced by this, but certain flavourings and psychoactive substances, such as terpenes, were broken down, thanks to which the taste and smell were clearly reduced. A real professional smoker will be prompted to ask "what the fuh-?", but a young German kid will probably not notice anything amiss, and just think "whoah - I've got nice and stoned from it." For some time now, CannaResearch has had the facilities to do a chemical analysis of possible pesticides in cannabis products. A ground-breaking service with which coffee shops can cultivate their sense of self-regulation and responsibility. Without a doubt coffee shops will soon be banging on the door of CannaResearch hoping for a test for as yet unknown weed adulterants.

Critical

In anticipation of the results from the CannaResearch investigation, the question remains whether the processed weed represents a hazard to the consumer. And although there are enough suspicions, and in any case two informants testifying to the fact that processed weed is making its way in to certain shops, it is still absolutely unclear on how big a scale this is happening and whether the processed weed is remaining in circulation after being discovered. A couple of thousand euros-worth of dope is a lot to flush down the loo purely because there are some vague reports of weed being messed about with, and this is not the reaction we can expect from everyone. And to add to all that vagueness there also comes the possibility that we are not talking about one but perhaps many methods of cutting weed.

Even so, most coffee shop owners that I have spoken to believe that the phenomenon of processed weed will work itself out, even if only because it is pretty noticeable when the much-used kilo bags suddenly start having the same weight but with smaller volumes of weed in them. According to others, this is a rubbish argument, since weed is far from always delivered in such a package.

Microscope

In spite of the invisibility of the threat from processed weed, coffee shop bosses are not forced to just sit around and take it. One rule of thumb to help prevent buying suspect weed is to insist that the weed is delivered in the well-known kilo bags. Another is to build up and maintain their own network of growers and thereby build up a relationship of trust, which can save a lot of uncertainty, just as can maintaining a critical attitude towards new suppliers. And finally there is the tip to invest in a microscope, which under the circumstances is no longer an unnecessary luxury.

Kite mark

'Whistle blower' Herman thinks that it is high time that coffee shops take responsibility themselves and take some structural steps - which in the same effort another hot potato, pesticides, would be tackled. "I think that coffee shop owners have to make sure that the weed that is handed over the counter has had some sort of 'kite mark' establishing that it has been tested for poisonous substances. Think of the way that in Germany wine is checked. Every wine grower has to have a sample of each wine he produces tested at a laboratory. It costs them a couple of euros, and they get back a test report. By using spot checks it can be checked whether the wine does indeed come from that party. It is not hard to imagine that an institution such as the Trimbos (Dutch drugs research unit - ed.) develops such a test. But that something has to happen is clear, because if we let this slumber then sooner rather than later we're going to once again see total hysteria in the government."

With thanks to CannaResearch and Hanfjournal

Names of people mentioned or quoted in this article have been changed to protect their privacy.

source: http://www.ukcia.org/library/contamination.htm

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
And on a sidenote.. the price of sand has skyrocketed over the last year.

" First you get the sand, then you get the power, then you get the women. "

Scarface_figures.jpg

Tokabowl

:fsu:
Well this shit health threat is still about and abundant in my neck of the woods... Some mates got some tonight, I managed to snap a couple of pics...
Its only little bits and pieces, and covered a shit load. Smells not very strong but definitely a chemically smell somehow, crunches in the mouth, and is just blatently shit:

9931glassweed1.jpg

9931glassweed2.jpg

9931glassweed3.jpg

Now I also tried to take some pics through my 60x microscope, without much success... however you can see there is a thick layer of "microballs" over the calyxs that is definitely not trichomes:
9931glassweed4.jpg

9931glassweed5.jpg

Luckily there is also "normal" weed available too, you just have to know...
This is what im smoking, which do you prefer :chin: :

9931goodweed.jpg

However I have kept a bit of this adulterated shit, about 2g, and Im not sure what I can do with it ( Im definitely not smoking that).
I was thinking of giving it to a professor at university so they can run tests and analyze what this shit really is, but im not sure how they would feel about one of their students bringing them a bag of weed lol...
Send a sample to the BBC? to the police? How can we spread the word? How can people be warned not to smoke this junk that has contaminated all the european market and represents a health threat to all who use it?
Im sick of seeing people buy this and smoke it, knowing perfectly well its "sand weed" or whatever they wanna call it, just not giving a fuck... I try to tell them people have been hospitalized for smoking some of this shit and they still grab their lighter and fire up the spliff... :confused:

I really wish the BBC would get this info and release it nationwide.
SO MANY PEOPLE ARE AT RISK .
According to a 2003/2004 British Crime Survey(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/05/uk_drug_trends/html/1.stm), "Cannabis remains the most popular drug with 10.8% of 16-59 year-olds saying they had used it in the past year". Two years later we can only assume those figures have increased.

So about 12% of the UK's 16-59 year-olds are at risk of inhaling an unidentified substance that could very well proove to be toxic.

Shouldnt something be done?

Rant over, sorry about that but i had to vent, whats happening is a disgrace :badday:

Seriously though, if you have any suggestions as to what i can do with the sample please let me know

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
STICKY PLEASE ADMIN. << serious issue, needs publicity

Tokabowl said:
I was thinking of giving it to a professor at university so they can run tests and analyze what this shit really is,

Send it to Russel Newcombe, Liverpool John Moores University. (email addy on google)

He is one of the few academics in the UK that gives a flying-f*ck about smokers!!! At least drop him a line and let him know what's happening,,, he'll include any info. on the subject into his research,,, he's on our side (even though he works for babylom) :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

keep up the struggle

peace

Last edited:

zamalito

Veteran
God I hope the canadian vietnamese mob, biker gangs and whatever other beaster smuggling pricks there are don't pick up this trick. Beasters are already sieved smoke and burn like a piece of charcoal and terribly nasty for $300 an oz in most of the united states. They're also exported in huge quanities all over the americas and hawaii.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I was given some of this stuff a few weeks ago, and only noticed as every time I smoked a spliff I got what I thought was sand or grit in my teeth. Looking through a 20X magnifier showed, again, tiny little spherical beads, way too perfect for trichomes, and none attached to any stalk.
I didn't notice any ill effects from smoking it other than the gritty sensation, but it wasn't very strong, and it was definitely imported from the Dam or similar - same packaging as the unadulterated - squeezed into big irregular balls and wrapped in brown parcel tape.
The guy who was flogging it here would pretty much flog his mother if he could, so it was pointless complaining, though I did anyway - if it's not wet from him, there's usually something else with it. And that's the problem - as long as the breadhead mentality goes right the way down the chain, this stuff will always get through. I'm steadily persuading most of my friends to at least consider growing - ironically this kind of thing makes it easier, not more difficult...:)

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I wonder if this will spawn a new kind of rolling paper?

Like Zig-Zag 220 grit.

sandpaper.jpg

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
thanks for the circ link, very interesting. Looks definitely like buds that are going around. A while back buddies of mine scored 100gr for 630€. Big buds, hard as rock, but all covered with this nasty powder, yuck ! From Netherlands.
Since beggining of year, I've managed to score only once, some really good, unadulterated buds. All other times I was proposed some nasty stuff... THe very few times I have smoked that shit, I ended up with irritated lungs and coughing for an hour. won't do it again...
SO for Christmas, street buyers will have choice between wax/henne/chemical "hash", silicone buds, or some cheaper-than-ever, purer-than-ever Afghan heroin...

Viva la prohibition !

Irie !

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
SO for Christmas, street buyers will have choice between wax/henne/chemical "hash", silicone buds, or some cheaper-than-ever, purer-than-ever Afghan heroin...
Well, if you mix all that lot together, you might be able to approximate the roadkill skunk that everyone's after...:)

AYA

Thanks for the Soft Secret article and pictures guys, all of this really confirms that its mainly the same shit we're getting all over europe.
So it means its being done at a quite high level in the distribution process...
It makes sense since lacing allows for smaller volumes thus less space take up for their shipments...

Fuck yesterday i got hold of some non-laced local skunk but at inacepptable prices : 110e for 12g...And it was all compressed and ruin...i just got 5gs to taste and its nice but not as nice as the laced skunk would have been if they hadnt ruined it.
If this shit carries on we'll be paying the same as our fellow US smokers have within 2 or 3 years right here in europe!

When you think about it its also fault to the opportunities bubblebags and pollinators have opened up for big handlers. just 5 or 6 years ago you couldnt find bubblehash or 25e/g nederhash in amsterdam except in very few connoisseur spots...Now its everywhere and frankly except for rich people its pretty useless ; i'm not paying as much as cocaine for cannabis...Specially local cannabis, even if its outstanding.

25e for a gram of genuine La Reunion Zamaal herb or vietnamese Dalat well why not since i'll hardly be going to those places in the years to come.
Dutch Weed both in the Dam and around europe is getting worse quality-wise and at the same time you have those uber-duper hashishs made with the trichs we would have smoked 4 or 5 years ago becoming the new must have Maserati...

I love bubblehash (i made some a year ago) but imho if it means lowering weed quality i'm ready to forget all about it.

Heres a final picture that shows really well both the sane orangey trichomes on the upper part and the insane greenish microballs at the bottom... :yoinks:

jah blessss

hey guys, this weed is very bad. Im not lying when i say this but im smoking it right-now,
and ive just stopped after reading this and my throat was bleedind lastnight and thats the truth. This stuff needs to get sorted.Who the hell is doing this? At first i thought it was really resiny bud, but then licked my fingers and it was all hard/crunchy and cut my teeth. Why the hell are they doing this?

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
First up, I would suggest to anyone offered weed that even looks pressed, compacted or otherwise 'squeezed' to break it apart and have a good look. I know it's going to be difficult, but if you even think it's been coated, then tell the dealer 'no' - in fact, refuse on the basis that it looks contaminated. Then he/she will be stuck with it. Tough shit.

Anyone who sells weed without asking its origins, or without caring what's in it, deserves to be arrested. Anyone who knowingly sells toxic or lethal products in the real world would be done for manslaughter, and rightly so. A nice monster deterrent sentence with massive compensation claims following for health damage would soon sort the lazy bastards out.

The soap bar phenomenon was partly squashed due to customer demand - i.e. once a few tons had been sent back to Marbella, or wherever it originated, it soon stopped. Drug traffickers don't like returns - so return it.

And this is also partly down to the fact that Amsterdam is still regarded as the centre of the weed universe, when in actual fact I can largely score better quality product from friends - or myself. Again - send it back to A'dam - it's only a small place, and it'll soon start backing up...:)

G

If this shit carries on we'll be paying the same as our fellow US smokers have within 2 or 3 years right here in europe!

Weed is actually cheap here, I get dank pressed weed 9g's for $25US and its dank not some mexi brick crap weed, no "Brix" added. Here in the us I have not seen any of this sillica weed thank god. The main reason why weed is so cheap in the US is because its all imported, mostly anyways. The only weed that is expensive here is homegrown indoor from Dutch genetics and for them to charge 10 a gram they better damn well know what strain it is, if your a medi weed user buying from a Compassion Club you will pay far more than buying from friends and frankly the 9 for 25 deal is better for me and the weed is just as good if not better sometimes, we even get pure Afghan Indicas, pure sativas, tasty hybrids, you name it we've got it here in the States all at a cheaper price, its just bricked.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
DocLeaf said:
a sample of glass weed... the white type this time... (we'd add a lol if it was funny)!

a good friend had this in his pocket when he came for dinner,,, usually this bogus glass-tweed is orange type, not white type,,, seems like any dope that comes from bag-dealers is silicon these days. :no: people need to be havin' words with these clowns,,, i took two and passed :fight:

praise bless i n i be toking organic bubbledust, growdoc style... :D

that looks like normal weed to me. would you be able to tell if it was glassed when breaking it up with your fingers? like it would feel gritty or sharp ?

waydee

I've still not come across this stuff, North Scotland, but no doubt i'll stumble across it sooner or later. Lots of wet weed up here though, scumbags.

Then again, i'm stopping smoking for a while... shit like this really puts me off buying from dealers anyway.

Its Brix isn't it? or some sort of similar product, i mean it makes sense... although from this thread there does seem to be some stuff posted that is very obviously brix'd weed and some that is obviously something very different - not that either is acceptable of course but i think we're dealing with a few different adulterants here.

Whats most infuriating about this situation is that its just soapbar all over again, the government will eventually learn of the problems this stuff causes and put the blanket blame on 'cannabis' when the reality is smoking ketamine, benzos and diesel are obviously going to mess up your health. Same goes for this adulterated weed, lord knows what damage it'll cause.

legalise, regulate and fucking protect your people you irresponsible bastards.

Last edited: