Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has been a LOT of this glass weed around here and its still about. Started appearing this summer, but came acroos it a few times last year too. Under the microscope you can see the shit load of microballs or whatever it is, definitely not trichomes on their stalk...
    THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!
    Its good to see Soft Secrets spread the word alswell as Red Eye mag, heres the article from there:

Gangters and Bogus Weed

Have you smoked any imported skunk recently?

We, at Red Eye, have noticed, in recent years, the decline in the quality of imported skunkweed here, in the UK, so we decided to do a little more investigating.

As our main reporters are known in Holland and the information that we were out to discover is of a very sensitive nature, we had to use one of our lesser-known guys who we will call Bernard. Bernard lives in Holland and wants to remain anonymous. Read on and see why.
    Many of us know those compressed bricks of imported skunk, known in the dealing trade as "Dutch Brick". It's a fairly common smoke, seen in most towns and cities in the UK.

To the untrained eye, this grayish green weed looks fairly reasonable, although it has a look and feel entirely of its own. To the trained eye however, none of it looks right. It shows very little, to nothing, in the way of brown hairs, or pistils. It both looks and feels spongy to the touch and there is a definite lack of leaf matter, which even the best trimmed buds will show some sign of. Even more worrying is the fact that you never really see any large buds, only very small ones and bits! Rub it between your fingers and you find a powdery film on your fingers, but that powdery substance is not sticky, as it should be. So what the hell is this variety of weed that no one can recognise, other than, of course, by the name "Dutch Brick"? One thing's for sure: it's just not right.

On further inspection with a trusty 20x magnifying glass, this pot shows a lot of shards, or dust, as if there is something mixed into the buds!
    Our man Bernard visited a few acquaintances, some of them hooked into the underworld in Holland, in the hope of getting someone to divulge what it is that so many people in the UK are smoking.

Our man's first port of call in Amsterdam was the low-end coffeeshops. Looking at the countless menus, he decided to go for the cheaper skunks. He chose the cheap, common name varieties. Sure enough, some of the buds both tasted and looked like what we get back home.
    Our man Bernard's friend, who, for the sake of this article, we shall call "Bob", is the manager of a coffeeshop in Amsterdam, who also has connections to the underworld. When Bernard visited, he waited until they were sitting quietly in a corner, sharing a smoke, before bringing up the subject of "Dutch Brick". Bob started to laugh. "I know of this stuff, its shit man," he said and he started to give Bernard a little rundown on what this stuff is all about. According to Bob, skimming, or sifting, (separating the THC from the buds), has been going on for years now. Sure enough, everyone has known about that for quite some time.

At first it was done by sifting, only very slightly, then the farmers got greedy. They realised that they could earn good money from exporting their weed, but they could make a lot of extra money by skimming off the trichomes, using a Pollinator machine to make Nederhash, also known as Skuff or Kif powder.

Although huge grows are being operated by organised criminal gangs all over Europe, much of the bulk commercial weed that is being produced today, is coming from countries as far afield as the Eastern Block, where unscrupulous organised criminal gangs are operating huge computer run greenhouses and warehouse spaces. These gangs are not doing it for love. They are purely after the vast profits involved in massive commercial marijuana production and skimming has become an integral part of that type of operation.

But once they've skimmed off much of the THC, some replace the weight loss with other things.

In the past, these large-scale operators have used materials such as finely ground up leaf dust, saw dust, and even milk powder. In many cases, moisture (water) is added to increase the weight. (Possibly causing that spongy feel).

According to Bob, there are powders that are being produced, which can be added by sprinkling them onto the remaining buds once the skimming process has taken place. These powders stick onto the remaining stalks and glands, thus giving the appearance of a frosted bud. But these little sparkles that you are seeing are not trichomes at all. They are some form of manufactured, synthetic powder, which these drug gangs are using. Although we cannot absolutely confirm this, there is a suggestion that minute fibreglass shards come into play here. The latest product is a closely guarded secret. It can be applied to the remaining buds in a liquid spray form and will stick to the bus as if it is part of that bud, again giving it a slighly frosted appearance.

So next time you buy some imported skunk and you cant see actual large buds, only small bits, give it a squeeze. If it feels spongy, that's your first clue. If it leaves a powdery substance on your fingers that is no way sticky that's your second. Now try a magnifying glass. If it doesn't look right then...
    Well how many clues do you want?...

Perhaps it's time to start buying from a local grower instead.
    Just buy British.

LEGALIZE IT

Harvested: Paradise Seeds Wappa & GHS Big Bang

Harvested! Grapefruit

LST training in detail by Caprichoso

The Complete guide to Sick Plants,pH, and Pest troubles! by MynameStitch

Butane honey oil for dummies by Chiefsmokingbud

All about bonzai mums by guerilla1018

Basic water chemistry by BigToke

Comment

Un fucking real. Fight back people. Pool your money and grow your own. Put these asshole out of business.

Comment

i no, i friend told me that his friend picked up and when he got home and opened the bag (a rather large 1) and put his hands through it they started burning, but it wasn;t slight burning, he ended up having to go to hospital and they asked him " why have you been handelling asbestos?" of course was completely taken back by this, all he thought he had done was put his hand in a bag of buds, but he had to lie and say he had!!! BEWARE!!!!

Comment

ASBESTOS god thats sick if it actually was asbestos, i hope this encourages people to grow there own weed the way it should be, instead of people getting rich from it.

Comment

Google asbestosis. Not pretty.

Comment

Prohibition:

-Leads to public health hazzards^^^
              -Allows minors to be drug dealers
              -Finances gang activity
              -creates gang violence
              -raises prices
              -leads to large quantities of drug supply of low quality

Whats wrong with the gov't we just did this shit with alcohol earlier last century!
              Last edited by pipeline; 11-30-2006, 05:38.
              I have been discriminated against and banned twice, without breaking any rules, from ICMAG for sharing links relating to discussion threads.

This is open discrimination over posting INFOWARS links due to manufactured lies in the media.

I will NO LONGER BE POSTING unless I GET SUPPORT.

If you find the research articles, past and recent news stories, statements, and discussions informative and beneficial please respond with your thoughts, support and questions. Also please send a PM to Gypsy Nirvana and let him know your thoughts.

I was recently warned this week by Gypsy Nirvana not to post links. Thanks for the Karma, but I am about to be banned again it looks like!

https://banned.video/channel/the-dav...id Knight Show
              https://roundtablereport.com
              https://banned.video
              https://www.newswars.com/
              https://www.infowars.com/

Deep State: Exposed Thread

Coronavirus.. outlook Thread

Comment

GOD DAMN THAT IS VERY VERY DISTURBING!

Originally posted by harold
                ASBESTOS god thats sick if it actually was asbestos, i hope this encourages people to grow there own weed the way it should be, instead of people getting rich from it.
                I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL CAPS BUT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, IF IT IS INDEED ASBESTOS THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME SERIOUS ACTIONS TAKEN!

THAT IS A PICTURE OF ASBESTOS CLOSE UP! IMAGINE WHAT THAT CAN DO TO YOUR LUNGS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos

Comment

How could the government let this shit happen! So many people smoke in the UK that a few are bound to inhale the asbestos!

This should wake the gov't up about the dangerous consequences of this illogical prohibition, but they way they look at it is probably "Them damn dopeheads are getting what they deserve. When you choose to do illegal drugs you must not care about your body anyway. Maybe this will make people stop doping up the place!"

Overgrow 'em!
                  Last edited by pipeline; 11-30-2006, 16:12.
                  I have been discriminated against and banned twice, without breaking any rules, from ICMAG for sharing links relating to discussion threads.

This is open discrimination over posting INFOWARS links due to manufactured lies in the media.

I will NO LONGER BE POSTING unless I GET SUPPORT.

If you find the research articles, past and recent news stories, statements, and discussions informative and beneficial please respond with your thoughts, support and questions. Also please send a PM to Gypsy Nirvana and let him know your thoughts.

I was recently warned this week by Gypsy Nirvana not to post links. Thanks for the Karma, but I am about to be banned again it looks like!

https://banned.video/channel/the-dav...id Knight Show
                  https://roundtablereport.com
                  https://banned.video
                  https://www.newswars.com/
                  https://www.infowars.com/

Deep State: Exposed Thread

Coronavirus.. outlook Thread

Comment

How could the government let this shit happen!
                    The government is run by the corporate class, and a large contingent of them had mmj criminilised. The paper, chem (ex: DuPont), pharma, alcohol, tobacco industries are some of the corporate sector directly involved. The others that benefit indirectly are the arms mfrs (benefit thru drug wars- more arms sales for fighting this drug war = more production = more revenues = more profits), private prison constructors, and those who invest in them (KFC invests in private prison building, for example).

As long as you have a corporate run government, I fear it will be difficult for mmj to come outta the closet. They don't deliberately want to kill or harm ppl who smoke by themselfs but it's too bad that most governments in our "modern democratic" world seems to be bound by the financial clout of the corporate sector.
                    Smoke herb! :joint:

"....what CNN never dared to tell you." Thanx for the idea Vision of Shiva...

1. Corp watch: Please read and support!
                    2. Backyard compost makers unite!!

Comment

Usually at this point peoples eyes open and talk of fraternal organizations in places of power and then people call you a conspiracy theorist.

We as the opressed ones know better.

Comment

Yeah coke heads used to be the ones who worried, imagine snorting glass or marble powder. Now we need to worry, hopefully these people will get busted quickly or have a great afterlife, it's just wrong..and even coffeeshops sell it? I'll take a $40 eighth of weak med club's herb in Cali any day..the solution is to first inform people, then boycott the weed, then teach people how to grow their own...
                        Asbestos, holy shit, now that is dangerous. The debilitating asbestosis slowly chokes you to death at a relatively young age, a truly unthinkable death. Even people who have had small exposures to it can be in serious risk of getting it. Has your friend checked up on it at all, is he ok?Scary shit
                        Last edited by Flamengo; 11-30-2006, 20:39.

Comment

"Un fucking real. Fight back people. Pool your money and grow your own. Put these asshole out of business"

im with scrappy on this one this is the wildest thing i have ever herd of. where i live in the US the worst thing i have to worry about is tasty puffs added to some weed or maybe weed that hasnt been flushed well enough . Hope somthing happens overthere for you guys

Comment

this kind of makes me nervous because recently this summer i had to quit smoking due to what i though was asthma/allergies but now that i read this this makes me nervous i thought i knew the person i but was getting it from but who knows ill have to keep an eye out for this now glad i started growing my own dont even have to worry about it anymore i know what all is in my own herb like you all are saying put and end to this madness this is rediculous to put people lives at rish for a few dollars all i have to say is karma is a bitch lol

Comment

Why does the UK constantly have weed and hash that are cut somehow? I live in the states and the only bad things I have ever found on my pot was sand and rubbing alcohol(you can tell because it would make the resin thin and run out of my old pipe), the sand was because it was grown outdoor. Why cant the dealers there get a good supply, they live a stones throw away of the NL. I know people who smuggle weed every trip there why is the supply constantly tainted?

Here in the central US there is allways weed available you just need to know the right people and sometimes hash. It is usually allways of good quality but most of the time its bricked wich means it smuggled, most people think all the brick weed in the US comes from Mexico not true, its grown and cured far too well. I dont know where it comes from but most of the time it's very dank skunk, sometimes Afghans, sometimes fruity tasting strains. What I'm saying is that most of the brick weed in the US goes through Ney York Harbor in those freight containers meaning that its probably from Europe. We here in the US get the good buds and you fellas from the UK get shit, whats the deal? Is it your own people trashing the good weed?

Comment

This shit has been happining for like 8-10 months now here in holland. prices of weed (wholesale) increased with 35% in last year because of this and the so called "war on drugs".

There is stuff for sale for 650,- a K what you can mix in your weed to make it heavier. And they start to be real good with making this stuff, its very hard to notice.
                                It's good to be good.....it's nice to be nice....

Comment

Working...
                                X