What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Marianas Islands

therevverend

Veteran
Anyone been? Saipan is the largest island. I heard they legalized recreational and medical last October. It's a US territory so American citizens can visit without a passport. Here's a link to a site that summarizes the gist of it.

https://www.medicinemantechnologies.com/northern-mariana-islands-legalizes-cannabis-makes-history/

A 2012 report said their cannabis consumption rate is the 2nd highest in the world, 22% of the population. Palau was number one. I don't put a lot of credence to these sort of polls but at any rate the islands get very high.

It seems like it would be a chill place to grow, close to the equator. It has a tropical rainforest wet monsoon climate so it rains almost every day. I think hoop houses would be necessary to pull anything off outside of a two month window in the dry season.