What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaica 2019

mopsss

My wife and I will be going from to jamaica in may 2019. I rly like to visit a ganja farm and sample good weed (the tall sativa trees not the small indicas). We will be staying in negril. Any help is apreciated.

Stinkymutt

Farm

Farm

Theres some really nice farms in little bay area :tiphat: In fact I recommend Little Bay Cabins to stay ! Forgot to add Ill be in Negril or LB in june

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
My wife and I will be going from to jamaica in may 2019. I rly like to visit a ganja farm and sample good weed (the tall sativa trees not the small indicas). We will be staying in negril. Any help is apreciated.
See if you can find some original, long flowering, lambsbread seeds.

Same if people go to Vietnam - check out for the original landrace seeds.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Best of luck to you.. Hope you have a great time, but....

A very, very long time ago, my traveling buddy and I left Negril and went way back into the hills to find the best lambsbread..

Attachments

• jamaica 1973.jpg
    jamaica 1973.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 81

20sackzack

I went to negril last December and had an amazing time. Hit up highlife tours Jamaica on Instagram for a good time. Also be sure to check out red stripe catamaran on 7 mile beach. I absolutely loved it and cant wait to go back

blastfrompast

Veteran

JAY RED BY yellowbird has some Nice flower in Negril.. Also the dude to the left of alfreds who hangs by the stage.

Across from samsara and to the left is a convienience store, YellowBeard hangs out there....some very sativa pheno's ...

PS weed is 100-200 a lb...

So you can hagle ..

I didnt pay more than $30 for 7-10g where i had 3-4 seeds per eighth...

Where you staying..

PS I also have some canadian connects for edible grade oil if yah need lol.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Ah . . . Negril . . . I went in 1990 with a buddy. We were literally stoned all week from first thing in the morning until collapse. The ultimate highlight was connecting with a rasta who cooked us some shroom tea in a hut steps from the beach. And then we went parasailing . . . :biggrin:

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
within minutes of walking onto the resort in Negril, I was approached by a young man with a canvas shoulder bag.
"Need some ganja, my man,?" he said.
I just smiled.
and he pulled from his sack a tree limb of ganja.

It was classic. Everyone within earshot of me and this guy were laughing....

good time, man.

good times......

-cap

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Heading to Ochi in 40-something days. 4th visit. There's a "medical" store in town I may have to check out, but the local Rasta I've visited rewards repeat customers.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
blast from the past....

This is what the roundabout (traffic circle) in Negril looked like in 1972...
The road going off to the left (on the cow's left side) is the road to Sav-la-mar..

Attachments

• 30 Negril traffic circle.jpg
    30 Negril traffic circle.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 76

DunHav`nFun

blast from the past....

This is what the roundabout (traffic circle) in Negril looked like in 1972...
The road going off to the left is the road to Sav-la-mar..

Rented a jeep in Ocho Rios in `74 and drove 19 miles to the other side of the island ending up in Negril and that very same roundabout Bud......I took 3 idiot buddies of mine down there for 2 weeks and honestly don`t remember a lot , mostly due to when we arrived that morning @ "Anjo Hines Huts" next to the nude beach , we were greeted with a smaller sized paper grocery bag of Deep Red freshly dried and ready for consumption absolute fire from Anjo`s Rasta brother-in-law...said it was just brought down from the mtns…..

I asked how much and when he said 10 dollars American , I immediately handed him a 100 dollar bill with great appreciation and respect.....I mean fuck.....it looked to be 1/2 lb of nicely trimmed end colas.....but..... Next thing I know after we got settled in mid-afternoon and started toward the beach to check out all the nekkid Euro chicks , stoned as a goat I might add from at best 1/2 spliff of the red dope , here comes Rasta Bro-in-law with an entourage haulin coolers full of ice and red stripes , a baby goat with firewood and pimento limbs for the meat to lay on over the coals , and a boat pulling up on the beach with snapper and spiny lobsters , all the while asking permission if it was ok for them to setup in front of our huts for the BBQ and the band coming later......and.....

I handed him another 100 dollar bill and said God bless you .....and then.....all the nekkid chicks came checkin us out later and decided not to leave......for a while......, and for the next 2 weeks we lived in a fog of sex , drugs , and rock n roll.....well.....reggae n roll....lol.....aaaaaahhhhh…..the good `ol days......

Got on a plane and took 2 weeks to sober up after that trip I kid you not.....Hella time.....Yall take care and.....Go getchas some Jamaican ganja....hope it`s as good as it was back in the day.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying: …..

Katanaking4165

Rented a jeep in Ocho Rios in `74 and drove 19 miles to the other side of the island ending up in Negril and that very same roundabout Bud......I took 3 idiot buddies of mine down there for 2 weeks and honestly don`t remember a lot , mostly due to when we arrived that morning @ "Anjo Hines Huts" next to the nude beach , we were greeted with a smaller sized paper grocery bag of Deep Red freshly dried and ready for consumption absolute fire from Anjo`s Rasta brother-in-law...said it was just brought down from the mtns…..

I asked how much and when he said 10 dollars American , I immediately handed him a 100 dollar bill with great appreciation and respect.....I mean fuck.....it looked to be 1/2 lb of nicely trimmed end colas.....but..... Next thing I know after we got settled in mid-afternoon and started toward the beach to check out all the nekkid Euro chicks , stoned as a goat I might add from at best 1/2 spliff of the red dope , here comes Rasta Bro-in-law with an entourage haulin coolers full of ice and red stripes , a baby goat with firewood and pimento limbs for the meat to lay on over the coals , and a boat pulling up on the beach with snapper and spiny lobsters , all the while asking permission if it was ok for them to setup in front of our huts for the BBQ and the band coming later......and.....

I handed him another 100 dollar bill and said God bless you .....and then.....all the nekkid chicks came checkin us out later and decided not to leave......for a while......, and for the next 2 weeks we lived in a fog of sex , drugs , and rock n roll.....well.....reggae n roll....lol.....aaaaaahhhhh…..the good `ol days......

Got on a plane and took 2 weeks to sober up after that trip I kid you not.....Hella time.....Yall take care and.....Go getchas some Jamaican ganja....hope it`s as good as it was back in the day.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying: …..

What a story man. Women, fine weed and awesome food. What more could you want!

F2F

Same question, now 2020 ;-)

Same question, now 2020 ;-)

Hello all,

In the process of elimination of beaches and resorts. Looks like we will probably do an all-inclusive in the Negril area on the beach.

Any recommendations on a Ganga tour? A private tour would be great!!!! public would work as well I guess.

Anything else within striking distance of Negril by boat or vehicle we should look into? Would love to get away from the touristy areas, see some nature, and score some sativa seeds if god should happen to smile down on my meager soul.

Thanks in advance!!
F2F

D

DNM1

Hello all,

In the process of elimination of beaches and resorts. Looks like we will probably do an all-inclusive in the Negril area on the beach.

Any recommendations on a Ganga tour? A private tour would be great!!!! public would work as well I guess.

Anything else within striking distance of Negril by boat or vehicle we should look into? Would love to get away from the touristy areas, see some nature, and score some sativa seeds if god should happen to smile down on my meager soul.

Thanks in advance!!
F2F
Do not know if Martha's Cafe still exists.Think it was on the way to Rick's Cafe
Remember getting spacecakes there, ending up in the mountains,same day with one of the locals.35yrs back remember having difficulty rolling a joint with lambsbread , to sticky!,got a small pipe when I was there
:)

Latest posts

Latest posts