Jamaica 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamaica 2019

My wife and I will be going from to jamaica in may 2019. I rly like to visit a ganja farm and sample good weed (the tall sativa trees not the small indicas). We will be staying in negril. Any help is apreciated.

Farm

Theres some really nice farms in little bay area In fact I recommend Little Bay Cabins to stay ! Forgot to add Ill be in Negril or LB in june
    If life hands you a lemon, peel it and eat it out of spite! then smoke a bowl

Comment

Originally posted by mopsss View Post
      My wife and I will be going from to jamaica in may 2019. I rly like to visit a ganja farm and sample good weed (the tall sativa trees not the small indicas). We will be staying in negril. Any help is apreciated.
      See if you can find some original, long flowering, lambsbread seeds.

Same if people go to Vietnam - check out for the original landrace seeds.

Comment

I think your better off just ordering and growing the tall sativa's yourself

Comment

Best of luck to you.. Hope you have a great time, but....

A very, very long time ago, my traveling buddy and I left Negril and went way back into the hills to find the best lambsbread..

Attached Files

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

Hey man, I did that too. Walk the Walk
            sigpic

Comment

I went to negril last December and had an amazing time. Hit up highlife tours Jamaica on Instagram for a good time. Also be sure to check out red stripe catamaran on 7 mile beach. I absolutely loved it and cant wait to go back

Comment

Originally posted by mopsss View Post
                JAY RED BY yellowbird has some Nice flower in Negril.. Also the dude to the left of alfreds who hangs by the stage.

Across from samsara and to the left is a convienience store, YellowBeard hangs out there....some very sativa pheno's ...

PS weed is 100-200 a lb...

So you can hagle ..

I didnt pay more than $30 for 7-10g where i had 3-4 seeds per eighth...

Where you staying..

PS I also have some canadian connects for edible grade oil if yah need lol.

Comment

Little Bay Cabins, fantastic place to stay. Been there off on since Lost Beach Closed.

Comment

Ah . . . Negril . . . I went in 1990 with a buddy. We were literally stoned all week from first thing in the morning until collapse. The ultimate highlight was connecting with a rasta who cooked us some shroom tea in a hut steps from the beach. And then we went parasailing . . .
                    Is it Time for Show & Tell?
                    Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

these all sound like beautiful stories, when i make the time to visit i cannot wait to add to the collection

Comment

within minutes of walking onto the resort in Negril, I was approached by a young man with a canvas shoulder bag.
                        "Need some ganja, my man,?" he said.
                        I just smiled.
                        and he pulled from his sack a tree limb of ganja.

It was classic. Everyone within earshot of me and this guy were laughing....

good time, man.

good times......

-cap
                        Chemdawg DoubleD (Reservior) 2007

Diesel Kush 2007 (Reeferman)

Comment

Heading to Ochi in 40-something days. 4th visit. There's a "medical" store in town I may have to check out, but the local Rasta I've visited rewards repeat customers.
                          Ordained Minister in The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster

sigpic

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg

"Dave's not here"

FEMALE SEEDS Grow Battle Competition - ChemOG https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365295

Comment

I prefer Little Bay Cabins too.

Comment

blast from the past....

This is what the roundabout (traffic circle) in Negril looked like in 1972...
                              The road going off to the left (on the cow's left side) is the road to Sav-la-mar..

Attached Files

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

Working...
                              X