Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chi13
    replied
    I had some outstanding compressed weed in Laos only a few years ago. Almost as good as the old Thai Stick, but without paranoia.

Leave a comment:

• stashpot
    replied
    Normally they are Thais, Laos and Cambodians, most of the stuff was garbage full of seeds and sticks very dark brown and didn't get you very high.. but i remember about 13 years ago maybe more we got some amazing batches of Laos or Cambodian the blocks where way smaller and not lumped together like bark layers and they had the lightest green you'll ever see, had virtually no seed or stems it was sticky and smelled amazing (I'm trying to remember the terps all i remember was musky peppery herbal spicey very earthy like nature) We got Blue, green and gold string 100g blocks i think?
    maybe more could of been 200g.

Anyway they all had similarities but slight differences in tastes smells and highs.
    If i remember correctly the green and gold where the very best of the Asian imports.

Leave a comment:

• bobfily
    replied
    The Asian market has learned to make the quality of its products through detailed consumer analysis. The sticky briquettes allow you to keep your products longer and increase the concentration of the active substance.

Leave a comment:

• wutwut
    replied
    still searching for it!!

but here can find some information;
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378698

Leave a comment:

• KiefRichards
    replied
    Originally posted by wutwut View Post
    hey,

i was travelling at Thailand and found that pressed weed there. for me it was good very smooth taste and super psychedelic dank. i think it was somekind of cob cured sativa. i'm not sure. that's why i'm here asking for more information. one guy speculated that it's from cambodia. one thai rasta told me it's maybe freight (trainwreck?). when smoked too much it was very paranoid aswell. powerful stuff still missing it.

i have to say this and it's crazyyy. when i had to leave back to my country i was really really really tired and watched my items 2x for any stuffs. okay finally landed to home and couple days later something dropped from between the book. can you imagine it was rolling tray made from paper with that same weed! my heartrate jumped little bit when i realized that i smuggled it from Asia holy sh1t! don't blame!

thanks already
    I really hear you wutwut! Good sativa buzz no indica. Best was big condo chief thaiman who has good ganja! Fresh, best quality, no seeds. We laught laught and laught and loving Koh Samet ,Thailand

Leave a comment:

• BongFu
    replied
    Originally posted by wutwut View Post
    hey,

i was travelling at Thailand and found that pressed weed there. for me it was good very smooth taste and super psychedelic dank. i think it was somekind of cob cured sativa. i'm not sure. that's why i'm here asking for more information. one guy speculated that it's from cambodia. one thai rasta told me it's maybe freight (trainwreck?). when smoked too much it was very paranoid aswell. powerful stuff still missing it.

i have to say this and it's crazyyy. when i had to leave back to my country i was really really really tired and watched my items 2x for any stuffs. okay finally landed to home and couple days later something dropped from between the book. can you imagine it was rolling tray made from paper with that same weed! my heartrate jumped little bit when i realized that i smuggled it from Asia holy sh1t! don't blame!

thanks already
    Most of the Thai stick/brick getting around Thailand now comes out of Cambodia. Sounds a bit like what you may be talking about. Real pleasant happy high. The stuff that comes out of Myanmar smells like cats piss and is a paranoid high. Lao smoke varies a lot but the stuff in the south we smoked was world class sativa. Not sure what it was but got you as high as hell. The Myanmar stuff got you as high as hell as well but really not as pleasant a high. Still personal preference etc.

Leave a comment:

• D. B. Doober
    replied
    Nice buds there wutwut

Leave a comment:

• StephanieCarr
    replied
    I also got a lot of useful information, thank you guys!

Leave a comment:

• MindEater
    replied
    Originally posted by funkyhorse View Post

Everything for 2$ and for 2$ anything and for 2$ we bullshit anyone, this seems to be the leitmotif these days

Cambodian Cookies on the horizon!

[YOUTUBEIF]S2ID8CxcPtY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Leave a comment:

• Elmer Bud
    replied
    G `day FH

I was in Cambodia and Vietnam a few years back .
    Modern hybrid style weed in Phnom Pen and Saigon .

Better value and quality in Cambodia . Had a space pizza in Sihanoukville . Easy to score in Cambodia . 24 hour service in Sihanoukville lol .

Leave a comment:

• funkyhorse
    replied
    Only a bit more than a month after these posts I am seeing suddenly out of nowhere a flood of cambodian seeds and cambodian hype at all kinds of social media.

At these days, spirituality, religion and science is made out of bullshitism

Todd just had released 25 packs of 5 cambodian seeds, all gone in less than 24 hours
    I am reading about the best cambodian strain in the last 20 years and things like that, these claims sound very unlikely

I arrived to Cambodia for the first time 20 years ago. All these claims seem to lack historical understanding of what happened in Cambodia

The first thing that would impress you 20 years ago was the lack of old people. There were no old people. They all have been killed and with them the knowledge. Another thing was that what happened in Cambodia was still fresh wounds and everyone arriving to the country was watching The Killing Fields movie, it won an Oscar you can watch it for free and maybe you could understand that under a war, all plants get affected and you wont understand you cant find your special grail plant under such conditions of stress unless you have been in warzone

Young people lack the knowledge of the older generation. The old guys might have done great ganja but Cambodia is at war since 1965 and been bombed badly. Khmer Rouge did the rest. Please, read and check some historical basic facts before releasing plenty of bullshit in seedform and hype at social media

Everything for 2$ and for 2$ anything and for 2$ we bullshit anyone, this seems to be the leitmotif these days
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodia

The Killing Fields: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLJ1kbptTg

Leave a comment:

• funkyhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by art.spliff View Post
    Looks good for eating/cooking.

Cambodians entrepeneurs certainly think so, space pizza is a cambodian classic

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m...e-high-and-dry

Leave a comment:

• Donald Mallard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• englishrick
    replied

What is this shit,,? _

Leave a comment:

• funkyhorse
    replied
    I arrived to Thailand after the financial asian crisis of 1997
    By then, Thai Stick was a myth long extinct from earth and cambodian brick was all over Thailand

I tried loose cambodian buds in Cambodia. Once at Siam Reap hostels when you ordered a beer instead of peanuts they were bringing a small plate of buds. In Cambodia you could buy kilos of seeds at the vegetable markets. Phnom phen space pizza is famous

I never been in Vietnam but traveller reports are weed is cambodian brick

If you want something different need to try Laos.

I scored sumatran buds at Gili Trafalgar, north of Lombok in Indonesia and quality is on a par with cambodian loose buds, nice stuff but far from trippy

Tobacco has different ways to prepare. Amazonian indians make something called rapé. They place the powder inside a long piece of bamboo and then blow it into your nose, it is very strong stuff if done properly and suggested to try with respect only in the jungle

I think we cannot recover things from the past or extinct. Instead to try to concentrate the efforts in the best we can get today is a better option. There has been a war on drugs in the 20th century and ganja was beaten and many top strains vanished from earth
    Some things I am sampling now just cut and dried without cure are beating cambodian brick quality, but still far from trippy, maybe something changes with cure.
    Not mythical 3 toke ganja but a small spliff or a capsule of Mighty vaporizer make the trick

Leave a comment:

Working...
X