Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

visiting Amsterdam next week. Where is a great sativa to be found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoatCheese View Post
    Good hash is easier to find but there's tons of expensive shitty weed in Adam's coffeeshops.
    Exactly. Look out for some good hashish in Amsterdam. Twede Kamer is known for good hashish.

And - my recommendation - you could watch John Cale on Wed 27th June, or George Clinton and the Parliament Funcadelic one day later in Paradiso.

https://www.paradiso.nl/en/
    Same same, but different

Comment

George Clinton, hell yeah! Seen him many times and it is always the best time!

Comment

Originally posted by GoatCheese View Post
        That's not how it works in Amsterdam. Maybe 15-20 years ago it was like that but not nowadays. There's lots of unflushed/harsh weed in Adam that will cost you 13-15 euros/gram.

You really need to know which coffeeshop has consistent weed quality month after month. But i can't tell you that cause i buy more hash in Adam than weed, and i haven't been there for few years.

Even in the well known coffeeshops, like Grey Area, the quality of weed (same strain) can change from batch to batch. I have bought one of the best smokes of my life from Grey Area, UK Cheese, but when i bought UK Cheese from them the next year it was absolutely horrible; harsh as hell, didn't burn well and it left a burned taste in your mouth.
        Some coffeeshops sell the weed at a discount if it's poorly grown, like Voyagers, but not Grey Area = Weed heaven or weed hell, the price stays the same.

Good hash is easier to find but there's tons of expensive shitty weed in Adam's coffeeshops.
        i found the best weed on the german border, goodluck.
        There may be thieves n rogues in prison but it was the scum of humanity that put them there.
        Oscar wilde.

Comment

Definitely visit Warda 2, especially if you would like to buy bigger quantities. They give a discount and they have nice buds.

Comment

Kashmir Lounge has some imported Malawi on their mot recent menu, plus an amazing selection of hash. I actually nearly cried when I read the selection, I can only hope it will remain the same until I visit next June... Malawi import!!!

Black Star CS has some imports from Ghana, you just can't go wrong with Ghana weed ;p

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/

update: I would also suggest Pick Up The Pieces CS, it's rather low key and not amongst the most reknown/heard about, but they can have a nice selection of black hash and import ganja. I have especially fond memories of some Durban Poison scored there, wicked text-book speed-like smoke, a single cig sent me on a non-stop 3-hours walk. By "non-stop" I mean that my brain was like "hey let's have break, we can sit there", but my legs were like "uh, non sense, shut up and let's keep going, we're in control!" Baaahaha ! Freaky schwag... ;p

Irie!
            "To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

Originally posted by mriko View Post
              Kashmir Lounge has some imported Malawi on their mot recent menu, plus an amazing selection of hash. I actually nearly cried when I read the selection, I can only hope it will remain the same until I visit next June... Malawi import!!!

Black Star CS has some imports from Ghana, you just can't go wrong with Ghana weed ;p

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/

Irie!
              Sorry to say that but wouldn't expect too much from Kashmir Coffeeshop as these days seems to be average, never been overly impressed by their wares even if bought stuff rarely. Definitely overpriced offerings compared to other establishment sorta Barney's prices for a shop not located in the centre.

You better stick to Original Dampkring, Tweede Kamer, Bluebird or Kandinsky from the top of my head ; maybe coffeeshop Solo, too. Not talking about imported grass here but hashish! I know this is probably no news to you but there is sadly no better reccomendation at the minute.

Maybe there is some insperation in this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314291
              You are of course welcom to report your experiencies there, too!

Black Star for african outdoor is probably your best bet though but on the other hand don't expect to much there, too.

In every case enjoy your trip! You will find proper gear somewhere!
              Last edited by NotYourSaviour; 04-09-2019, 12:58. Reason: Addenda

Comment

Sorry to say that but wouldn't expect too much from Kashmir Coffeeshop as these days seems to be average, never been overly impressed by their wares even if bought stuff rarely. Definitely overpriced offerings compared to other establishment sorta Barney's prices for a shop not located in the centre.

You better stick to Original Dampkring, Tweede Kamer, Bluebird or Kandinsky from the top of my head ; maybe coffeeshop Solo, too. Not talking about imported grass here but hashish! I know this is probably no news to you but there is sadly no better reccomendation at the minute.
                I aways stop by the Bluebird for some black hash, otherwise dampkring and tweede kamer don't offer what' I'm after.

The current Kashmir lounge has almost all I'm after. ANywhere I will see some Malawi import I will buy some. Never sampled any, that must be corrected.
                I'm scored some South African hash once at the Bluebird, nice oily/animal fat flavours, strong up high, I'm curious about the one they have.
                Turkish, I ilke turkish hash, a lot, always good eveen the cheap ones.
                Leb Red, I'm after this one too.
                Kashmir, 2 types one cream, maybe the other is twisted garda which would be just amazing.
                Nepal and Indian charas, will depend, I'd like some parvati jungli ideally...
                Hindu Kush, hmm, if only it was Chitrali...

That's the many reasons I have to stop by the Kashmir Lounge next time I'm up there.

BlackStar has some Ghana weed, I love Ghana weed, would love to score some good Thai as well, it's been a long long time since I handled some nice sticky hearthy-coconuty smelling buds of this origin

In every case enjoy your trip! You will find proper gear somewhere!
                I'll sure do my best!

Irie!
                "To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

Working...
                X