Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haze*ekiel420 View Post
    Hey Amigo. Sehr geil..
    I ve eben to himachal twice.. 2200 rps a tola in manali? We paid 600and that was Tourist Price.. Never been to tosh and kasol.. what prices did u Pay there? Cream or Fingers? Or did u manage to Score some Pollen?

Reingehauen....
    Seems like we've been riped or prices increased. Have to say though we've been there in March so no fresh flowers around. In Kasol we got gifted some cream like hash and in Tosh we paid 2000 for really nice hand rubbed hash.

Grüße

HPS 150W - Rotaiting SOG
    Skunk, Kushinator, Ciskei, Smooth Smoke, ACE Mix...
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351532

Comment

Damn, I forgot the taste of banana chips- sooo good- salty and special

Comment

i have been many many times to kasol. you can buy a patch of weed plants from the villagers for your own rubbing purpose. you can book them in advance, or give them seeds to plant for you and you come back to rub or commission nepali workers to rub for u

charas was my life and soul for many years

Comment

600 per tola either a loooooong time ago or bad shit. those farmers up there they know the valu of their hand rubbed efforts and charge royal prices for it and they have the right, it take all day to rub one tola

Comment

I tried bhang lassi in Banaras. That was back when I was "sober" so it felt like I was tripping on acid--I had to clockout early I was so gone. So I asked my guru-ji at my next lesson if he ever partook & he acted like he didn't know what I was saying. Lmao. My guru-ji & guru-ma were good parents.
            God Emperor: https://youtu.be/FpEEwZBcmJg

Comment

I can't imagine how much it must have fun!

Comment

Great report on India, Gedöns! I don't know the south of the country, but I can second your impressions on the north. I was in Himachal Pradesh many years ago and obviously things haven't changed, cannabis is omnipresent, it is growing literally along the road. Was often invited by some locals along the way to smoke charas with them and in the area one should have no problems finding some nice hand-rubbed to buy.

Here a snapshot of some plants growing in the wild:

Unluckily it was a little too early in the season to bring seeds. A good excuse to go back there

The Himalayas are absolutely beautiful and I recommend anyone who has the opportunity to travel there!

Comment

Nice SeedySimon.

Comment

Originally posted by SeedySimon View Post
                    Great report on India, Gedöns!

Unluckily it was a little too early in the season to bring seeds. A good excuse to go back there
                    Thanks

I didn't brought any seeds from the north, as I travelled there by plane. But I send myself some seeds from the southern bagweed, as I came back.
                    I lost many seedlings due to dumb mistakes, but the 4-5 who survived didn't come out any good. Soo be shure you pick of only the best weed. Hahaha

Greets

HPS 150W - Rotaiting SOG
                    Skunk, Kushinator, Ciskei, Smooth Smoke, ACE Mix...
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351532

Comment

Very cool report Gedöns and cool photos nice one you too seedy simon
                      No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

looks like a hell of a trip man. i can only imagine that combo of hash and biryani.... yum

Comment

Beautiful thread. Thx

Comment

Working...
                          X