What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones outdoor in greenhouse

Jaqen H'gar

If i put some clones in a greenhouse outdoors for the next couple of months, would they flower?

I.e. im doing an indoor grow but only have the one tent, i want to take clones, keep them outside until the crop finishes in may, then select the best and put them back into the tent and make them into mothers i can clone from to do the next crop after the summer.

Cadfael

Put up a 4' LED fixture and keep it on from 5pm(or dusk) to midnight and that would give you your 18 hours of veg, to insure they won't go into flower.

Watch your temps, you don't want them too low at night

Jaqen H'gar

Put up a 4' LED fixture and keep it on from 5pm(or dusk) to midnight and that would give you your 18 hours of veg, to insure they won't go into flower.

Watch your temps, you don't want them too low at night

good idea with the LED, thanks mate.