What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cozumel mexico

txuck

If u find something, bad and expensive.
Maybe in Playa del Carmen, but anyway if u dont have contacts is going to be bad and expensive.
Cozumel is just for diving, if u are an advanced Padi you will enjoy the island, if not, for me i aboid the place for sure.:tiphat:

Family trip. Im stuck and I dont swim. I fish enough to know i dont want in the water. Looks like its tequila for me. Thanks!

Green Squall

I can't imagine going to Mexico and not swimming. The only sharks you need to worry about in Cozumel are the people trying to sell you time shares.

packerfan79

Veteran
My Lil brother was there a couple years ago. He had people in town openly selling coke and weed. He doesn't smoke so no idea on quality. It's Mexico so I wouldn't expect anything on par with the American grown bud. Cab drivers are usually a good source of information.

Don't go with the first person to offer. Get your bearings, because the people who offer the coke and cannabis around Playa Del Carmen seem pretty sketchy. I tried to buy weed in Playa for hours and eventually got led into a souvenir shop where they showed me the worst bag of shwag and seeds I've ever seen, offered at $40. We eventually got the local bartender from a hookah lounge to bring us something halfway decent the following day. I wouldn't expect to find anything smokeable if I was you. Sorry. I'll bring a small amount of oil or concentrate with me if I ever go back. Actually, as an afterthought.. there was a rasta themed bar on the southwest side of cozumel that might be worth a shot but again, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

rangergord

I was in Playa Del Carmen last Feb and I was dry despite my modest efforts to track some down. Its a very conservative area compared to the west coast riviera. On the west coast it only took me a few hours to track down some herb. Its there in the Yucutan and I have heard american tourists complain that they were solicited to buy MJ but you will have to blunder across it or find a taxi driver you can trust LOL! Take care.

blastfrompast

Veteran
if your in cozumel on the strip there is a place that used to sell and roll hand made cigars, I got some decent shwagg a number of years ago there...

I loved the lil rasta bar on the other side of the island that we found...super cool...big waves and cold beer......

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I wouldn't be worrying about copping some weed... I'd worry more about getting caught in the cross fire between two rival drug gangs...

rangergord

Any gangs trying to have a war on Cozumel would be pretty foolish. It's obvious you have never been to Mexico.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Cozumel is nice....it was much nicer 25yrs ago tho....

Bring a tube and a pyrex dish and just make some old school BHO...bring a new vape pen and your set....leave pen, tube, and dish behind lol...

Not vac purged, but better than smoking weak ass hay all week.