What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cambodia seed hunt

hom

Veteran
Hello IC maggers, I've been exploring Cambodia for a few months now and the cannabis scene here is very impressive. There is definitely no shortage of choices. I'm collecting landrace seeds and sampling anything that I can find. Locals use the plant in their chicken soup and weed is sold openly from any happy pizza place. It's impossible to walk 10 steps in Phnom Penh without being offered something...."psst....opium,china white, weed,skunk,yum yum...tuk tuk". Prices vary wildly with tales of people buying kilos for $20, to grams of indoor in the capital at $15 a pop. I found lot's of Nepali hashish here too, usually at 7-10$ a gram. I been doing a few bubble runs to make myself some nice hash. Cheapest greenery I personally found so far is 100 grams for $30. There is also alot of oil being made over here....had a wee taste this morning. Pure sativa goodness. I'm gonna make a batch of that very soon too. Will upload a few pics when I get the oil underway. Here's a few pics of some buds I been finding out here. Super uplifting and buzzy high from most of these ladies. Eyes out on stalks feeling....I just finished a joint and am currently floating away.....enjoy[/URL]

picture.php

hom

Veteran
picture.php

3 buds from the same bag but they all have a different taste. Some beautiful little gems to be found here. One of these buds had a super deep musky mixed with sweet flavour. I'm hoping there's more of that lady in the bag. Will post more pics soon. Time to roll some of that sweet musky lady up. Enjoy.

superx

Veteran
Those nugs look delightful Sir,

Have you tried the opium? "it leaves such a nice everlasting taste in the pipe"

Enjoy the exploring..........Atb

OGkushklinski

Really interested in this going to Cambodia in November. I was in Thailand last November & managed to get so Thai it was nice but not what I was hoping for . Where has the best quality , I hear happy pizza has decent bud along with there pizzas . And any advice on nice places to visit ? Definitely going Angkor Wat just wanna take in as much as possible while we're there!!

geneva_sativa

Wasn't the legendary Golden Voice came from Cambodia ?

bushweed's post in search for trip weed thread fixed my memory :bandit:

Golden Voice from Laos

Last edited:

hom

Veteran
Cheers superx, those nugs also taste fantastic too. As regards opium, I have seen it knocking about alright and it's been available at a few bars I have a drink in sometimes. I think most things are available here.

Hello Mikell....I already made a few batches of bubble here and although tasty, the yield is alot less than usual. On 100 grams I'm getting maybe 6 back. Usually its around 10 back at home. I made a batch from a very dark and purple bag of weed. The weed had a very gingery mangoish and peppery smell but the hash I got back was very unusual.It was black and tacky like handrub and was exceptionally potent.

Corky 1968....I been told we got the clouded leopard down here somewhere and the pangolin. Lots of unusual little creatures. I saw a huge and very rare red squirrel on a seed hunt last week. Due to Cambodias dark and recent past, alot of the wildlife suddenly landed on the menu when people were marched into the remote jungles to work. Thats why people here still have a love for fried insects and spiders. I have seen alot of big insect life though....praying mantis, rhino beetles, huntsman spiders, geckos absolutely everywhere and butterflies as big as your face. Lots of amazing things to find here.

OGKushklinski....all of this country has beauty to offer. Also depends if you wanna hit the beach on holiday or go into the jungles. As far as weed is concerned...it's everywhere. It all depends on how well the plant was treated. The quality is generally quite good here but in rainy season the buds get a bit damp and sometimes mold. There is bud around in this season but its slim pickings compared to after the monsoon. Both the north and south will provide you with something tasty to smoke. If ya like chilled out island beaches, google ko rong samloem.

Grassyknoll....I'm sure you would enjoy kicking back in a hammock and puffin some of that pure sativa goodness...Plenty of keepers to be found.

Cheers greensqual....call over and we can have a few whacks on the pipe.

I never heard of the golden voice but unfortunately there's a crap show here now called the voice, cambodia. Our shyte television is slowly polluting the eastern brain too. Anyway, thanks all for the interest. Enjoy.