X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

A fat tight nugget from the bag.

Comment

Nice pics,thanks for info...Good luck! I hope you find lots of good seed
        "To maintain or breed a Landrace you need a minimum of 2,000 plants 1,000 females, 1,000 males or every reproduction you will lose genes and be working with a slice of the variety not the landrace.Cannabis is a Heterogenous Dioecious Obligate Outcrosser.It is easy to make seeds, hard to breed correctly". -SamS.
        sigpic
        IC 420 Cup 2017 Growers Cup-Mostly Sativa

1st place- "Ting" by Londinium

3rd place- "Chilton Lime's" by Londinium

Comment

indeed, nice thread hom.

thank you for sharing your adventure !

Comment

some laos strains have pink colors in them
            Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
            29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
            18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

Here's some of the weed I used on my bubble runs. Packs a good strong donkey punch.

Comment

Cambodia has been changing alot recently....land prices are shooting up, skyscrapers are popping up like mushrooms, and the old skool attitudes to cannabis are morphing. Not long ago you could walk into any bar or guesthouse and the weed was on the house. Big bowls for everyone's consumption. In 99 ladies were openly selling weed in the central market at $2.50 for a pound. That's a distant memory now.....but I did find one bar that has a little bowl ready for its customers. It's a nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Medfinder View Post
                  some laos strains have pink colors in them
                  I found a truly amazing looking lady up the Himalayas a few years ago....metallic blue with pink pistils. It stood out from the bunch. Lots of Nepali's seem to have very vivid and unusual colouration to them. In one field you can find all the colours under the rainbow. Lots of pinks, reds, dark greens, lime greens, and the illusive metallic blue. I should be in Nepal within 2 months on the hunt for that blue.......yesssssss

Comment

Here is some very sweet and floral wispy sativa. The buds were very light in colour and foxtailing. Was an absolute pleasure to smoke this.

Comment

Here's a little chunk of Nepali hash I managed to pick up in the city. Variety is the spice of life.

Comment

2 fat little nugs from a bag I picked up today. You can see the oil the Nepali has left on the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by hom View Post
                          2 fat little nugs from a bag I picked up today. You can see the oil the Nepali has left on the bag.

View Image
                          they look real niice

Comment

Cool thread... Makes me want to visit
                            I like knowing I can score some herb once I get off the plane..
                            Last edited by mowood3479; 08-04-2016, 21:56. Reason: ...

Comment

I made some oil yesterday from 100 grams of beautiful Cambodian sativa. It definitely packs a punch.
                              Here's a few samples of the bud I used.

Comment

I used a rice cooker to produce the oil. Seems like a very stress free and hands off way of making it. It took maybe 2/3 hours from start to finish. It's very sticky work but well worth the effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X