No announcement yet.

Jamaica 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Jamaica for me and the fam again this year...Nov 25.....

Negril this time too, wife wanted a more local experience....Can't wait..

Best of all buddy from Toronto is already there and has an appt 5min from the resort ..so I won't be stuck with airport bush weed when i get there.

Comment

AND....word to the wise folks....book early...looks like ima going to mexico instead for fucks sake.

Comment

That sux, bud. May-hee-coh is warm too. We booked last year, we're good.
        Ordained Minister in The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster

sigpic

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg

"Dave's not here"

FEMALE SEEDS Grow Battle Competition - ChemOG https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365295

Comment

Leaving tomorrow for Ocho Rios. Back early a.m of the 16th.

sigpic

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"Dave's not here"

FEMALE SEEDS Grow Battle Competition - ChemOG https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365295

Comment

2nd trip to Jamaica was very nice - walked thru the surf to Rastaman who was 50 yds away & scored some VERY nice sativa, almost zero seeds, for $20. 1 hit stuff. I was pleased. Had brought a small wooden pipe, it was really easy to be frugal.

sigpic

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"Dave's not here"

Comment

Mexico sucked....

Too much fucking cocaine and party vibe even at a family resort with 4.5 stars...

Weed was ok, better than half the stuff I got in jamaica in the first 3 days there....

The vibe was just different....not my scene or my wife's.

Comment

That sucks - the "Scarface" nightlife was never my thing, at least you got some herb outta it.

We rebooked for next Nov. - same place

Originally posted by blastfrompast View Post
                Mexico sucked....

Too much fucking cocaine and party vibe even at a family resort with 4.5 stars...

Weed was ok, better than half the stuff I got in jamaica in the first 3 days there....

sigpic

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"Dave's not here"

Comment

Mexico sucked....

Where is Mexico did you go? Sounds like either Playa or Canun. Not my scene either. I haven't been on vacation for a long time. I'd like to visit an island somewhere in the Lesser Antilles next.

Comment

A bit north of purto vallarta....

I know there is coke in Jamaica also...but they had more I dunno...tact....

Regardless wife is never going back to mexico.

Comment

so buddy just booked it back to canada after 3 locals he was hanging with near negril got murdered and their house burned down to cover it up...

They killed the Swedish gf of one of them also...

Comment

so buddy just booked it back to canada after 3 locals he was hanging with near negril got murdered and their house burned down to cover it up...

They killed the Swedish gf of one of them also...
                        Whoa, that is some hard core shit. Yikes.

sigpic

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"Dave's not here"

Comment

yeah kinda fucked...I was supposed to get my herb from them thru my buddy.

One was developing a property and selling off chunks...

its all over the papers there...

only one of the 4 is still alive.

Comment

I'm in negril as I write, scored some amazing red gum, sativa hash, didn't care for the buds that I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbyist View Post
                              I'm in negril as I write, scored some amazing red gum, sativa hash, didn't care for the buds that I saw.
                              Nice

sigpic

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"Dave's not here"

Comment

May 17 baby...booked and ready to go

Negril

Now if I can only find some decent herb this time :P

Comment

Working...
                                X