No announcement yet.

Jamaica 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is some Chemd D and some nice Hash,,,, hash was really good, and i use to pay no more than 5 $,,,
    Rum is good too, and people are amazing , i will go for sure on december for the cannabis cup
    Attached Files

Comment

some sativas and Negril beach
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks for the pics man !
        If life hands you a lemon, peel it and eat it out of spite! then smoke a bowl

Comment

I've always wondered why the Jamaicans grow in tires and if it is safe? Is it toxic, does it have any detrimental effect on the plant, etc?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E8nQkuXEzc

This is a resort that is quite weed orientated in Jamaica. Looks like a fun place. Pound of weed for $80- 100.

Comment

Originally posted by hom View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E8nQkuXEzc

This is a resort that is quite weed orientated in Jamaica. Looks like a fun place. Pound of weed for $80- 100.
              you mean a pound of bush....anybody coming to Jamaica and want a good clean and safe Ganja experience, link me

Comment

Txuck - I've been to that plantation in orange hill

Comment

werd
                  Do you grow your own lines shaheed?
                  We need to chill with the nayabingis and burn down Babylon, or at least try our best to
                  I know I do
                  Irie!

Comment

Originally posted by Burt View Post
                    werd
                    Do you grow your own lines shaheed?
                    We need to chill with the nayabingis and burn down Babylon, or at least try our best to
                    I know I do
                    Irie!
                    Trying to chief, seeking landraces from all over the world as much as we can get. The Nyahbingi are our friends, anytime u want....pm me if you like

Comment

Possibly planning a trip to Jam in april . Torn because wife wants beach I want cabins out of the way haha
                      peace
                      Mutt

Comment

Hows the island handling the Hurricane? we are adjusting our plans till early Dec or mid january now...

Rainy season ends Nov 30 apparently...

Comment

Hi
                          I will be in Jamaica - Negril for the Fair - Cup 9-11 of december.
                          If anybody will be there we could have some smokes and beers together
                          Best vibes

Comment

Originally posted by txuck View Post
                            Hi
                            I will be in Jamaica - Negril for the Fair - Cup 9-11 of december.
                            If anybody will be there we could have some smokes and beers together
                            Best vibes
                            I am Jamaican, should be there, might even enter a Sativa....keep the link!

Comment

Hoping for a trip back for the Jamaica 2017 . April 14 to 21 I think it was ? Im going to try to get the wife to agree to 3 nights on the beach and the others at little bay . But this depends on what legalization will bring for caregivers here? Our daughter is coming along this year so its not going to be the week long party it usually is plus Im getting older haha. We gave her the choice of Disney or Jamaica and shes leaning for Jam with no pressure either way.
                              Peace
                              Mutt

Comment

I had a fucking amazing time in Jamaica ...finding decent herb was a bonus.

Gonig back end of April, right after 4/20 with our 7yr old again.

Comment

Working...
                                X