Jamaica 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home now , pics to follow a lil later
    If life hands you a lemon, peel it and eat it out of spite! then smoke a bowl

Comment

Pics

Comment

DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BOB MARLEY'S COUSIN SLEDGER IN JAMAICA
        ENJOY:

http://youtu.be/ocpdJuiE6iU

ALOHA

Comment

Sweet ! thanks PuaManaOhana

Comment

There's a guy who goes by the name Farmer that walks up and down on Negril beach. Good guy and he always has a couple different strains.

I love Jamaica and Jamaica loves me.

Rastafari, peace and love

Comment

planning on a trip in Nov.

Taking wifey and kid with me and I'm hoping to tour a fruit plantation..

I see enough mj growing but man I would love to pick fresh tropical fruit off some trees....

Wifey seems set on Beaches as the kiddo is coming.

Thoughts for those who have been?

Comment

Youll find someone who will hook you up for a nice tour . A whole day excursion is nice as well . Depending on where you stay theres usually water falls nearby and a hundred things to do besides . If you can get out into the farming towns and meet some people it can be very memorable . Im trying to plan for november as well and we will have our daughter for the first time . Should be a good time , I hope !
                peace
                mutt

Comment

My wife and I are planning on going back to the Negril area in Feburary 2017 for our five year anniversary. We were married at Sandals Negril but we aren't sure we want to go back there. Anyone have an recommendations?

Comment

If you go to Negril, watch out for a guy who calls himself Tony Montana! He sorta sells cannabis but is sketchy as hell. In fact, that whole beach is sketchy as hell. Maybe they cleaned it up but we thought we might die behind some shack there. I can't even imagine leaving the beach with a local after my experience in Negril. Be safe!

Comment

^ summer 2008

Comment

etncrew , highly recommend Little Bay Cabins in little bay .

Comment

Originally posted by blastfrompast View Post
                          planning on a trip in Nov.

Taking wifey and kid with me and I'm hoping to tour a fruit plantation..

I see enough mj growing but man I would love to pick fresh tropical fruit off some trees....

Wifey seems set on Beaches as the kiddo is coming.

Thoughts for those who have been?
                          Well I live in JA so it all depends on where you wanna go. My Cousin and I run a Ganja Tours company, but if you want to do something else, just let me know, we can set up anything you want almost....we are well connected in Negril....my dad lives there and I do research on the Ganja farms there

Comment

Ive been there , checking some fields, with people from kingston university that are serching cannabis.
                            Orange hill has really nice weed, most of them hybrids, but i saw some nice organic fields .
                            Anyway a like the beach in Negril, pattys are amazing, jerck chicken, goat all food u can try.
                            Guiness is a good option for beer, i dont like red stripe.
                            agur
                            Attached Files

Comment

Some jamaica Pink, from a nice organic plantation
                              Attached Files

Comment

different times of flowering,, all year almost 12 hours, for me that i live north of Spain this is amazing, and the amazing soil from Jamaica, the sun and that big rains almost all the days ,,, lovely
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X