What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Huntington Beach CA

SuperZero

I have a relative heading out there next week, for a week, shouldn't be a problem hooking up right? Any advice(stuff to look out for, prices etc.) would be appreciated.

kurlyq2g

i live a very short drive away from there, and there is quite a lot of grass going around Orange County right now...

mostly have 50 dollar eighths.. 80 or 90 quad... real good stuff if you find it.. there is also a good amount of BC going around for a bit cheaper (dont waste your time/money) Nothing great or even really good as far as price breaks go, accept you can get an O of some great smoke for about 320...

SuperZero

Hey, thanks for the advice brother, I, and they'll appreciate that bit...they pay the 250+(damn rich people heh) for ounces around here so I'm sure that won't be a problem on vacation, just might have to try out an 1/8th before hand :D

Again thanks a lot dude!

OzzBozz

i'm in LA county, and yeah theres definately good bud around here... it may be a bit hard for him to find it if he's only staying there for a week and doesn't kno wany connects.

BOFH

I think some of the best weed in the world if not the best comes out of LA. I'd say an average Oz for good commercial is 300-350... Right now everyone is in love with the Kush and that usually sells for more. Regardless, there is no shortage of good nugs, so your relative should do just fine if not great.

Last edited: