Greec - Zante / Zakynthos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greec - Zante / Zakynthos

Hello! Anyone in Zakynthos? We are four friends looking for some green fun. We've been told Laganas might be a good spot, we've trying asking some barmen and even random people, didn't find anything..

Any tip?

Flying to zakynthos in couple of days is it possible to find cannbis there?
    Does some one has connections?

Comment

Family guy needs help

Hello I need a friend in Zante too. Wife bugging me. Cannot look around. Please greek friends throw me a pM Ill be here until august 8.
      Thank you

Comment

same ol' same ol'

Hello friends. At the moment i am at Laganas (Zante).
        I'm trying to find some weed for personal use. Please PM me if someone has any information :-)

Thanks!

Comment

same ol' same ol'

Hello friends. At the moment i am at Laganas (Zante).
          I'm trying to find some weed for personal use. Please PM me if someone has any information :-)

Thanks!

Comment

Hey
            Please PM me. I will visit Zakyntos 14-25 oc I need little help!
            KONIEC Z WAMI! ((&!!!!!!!!

Comment

you never ever get a link in Zante,
              i think they keep it all to themselves.

the closest i got was smelling some walking down the street,that actually made it worse cause we couldn't find the owner...
              sigpic
              Double OG.

Comment

Greece is pretty much anti cannabis. Esp on the islands. Except a couple out of the way islands that no one goes to..... On my bucket list
                Stable: Relentless Seeds: White Cookies & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (aka Green Spirit Skunk) - Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze (2 phenos)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.

Comment

hehe i spent a month in Korfu more than a decade ago... the weed i got through a local barman which was a friend of the sister of one of my travelling companions. i have to say it is the worst weed i have EVER bought. not much more than green fresh leaf and stems. it was prematurely cut i guess from someones own personal grow...

Comment

i'm about to go to Greece, and told a friend to bring me a few joints for my stay... and I told him I don't want 'shit'.. his reply was he def will have some for me, but its from Albania, and it will suck... fuk fuk fuk..

Comment

Originally posted by zachrockbadenof View Post
                      i'm about to go to Greece, and told a friend to bring me a few joints for my stay... and I told him I don't want 'shit'.. his reply was he def will have some for me, but its from Albania, and it will suck... fuk fuk fuk..
                      i have smoked some Albanian outdoor that wasnt too bad at all..

Comment

Yeah they have Amo ,lemon and Cheese now
                        But most gets exported.
                        Good luck finding some.
                        sigpic
                        Double OG.

Comment

Hey going to laganas end of July and need a hook up not worried about strain. Any one who has please pm me!👌

Comment

Hi,

Sitting in Zakynthos atm, weather gets stormy. Looking for something green on the island for me and my woman. Please pm me if you have some info...

Comment

Originally posted by roygolan View Post
                              Hello! Anyone in Zakynthos? We are four friends looking for some green fun. We've been told Laganas might be a good spot, we've trying asking some barmen and even random people, didn't find anything..

Any tip?

-do you have find somthing,, i need too

Comment

Working...
                              X