No announcement yet.

Greec - Zante / Zakynthos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Laganas with the wife wanting something to chill in the night with. Not big on alcohol. Any help would be great

Comment

Ρε παιδιά μόλις έφτασα για σεζόν,καμία βοήθεια να βρω κάνα μαυρακι;
      Είμαι πρως αμμουδι και δεν έχω κάποιο μεταφορικό.

Comment

Hey we are currently on vacation in Zakynthos close to Zante and searching for some stuff to chill! Someone here to help us? —> Message us

Comment

Hi guys, im in Zakynthos with a friend looking for som greens. Have asked some bartenders and some other people without luck. Can anyone please help me out with a joint or two please? Pm if you can help me out guys, thanks in advance.

Comment

Is this the 'one post wonder' thread?
            “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
            Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Did u guys get some greens in Zakynthos?

Comment

green in zakynthos?

hey all,
                I'm gonna be there this week and was hoping for a beach and toke kinda situation. any green bud in zakynthos? pm me for info please!

Comment

Finding weed

Anyone selling around Zakynthos? Please contact me. Cheers!

Comment

Visiting this week 23-30th and on the lookout for a bit for our stay. 3-5 grams should do it bit not fussy, any assistance much appreciated, PM me please ; )

Comment

Hello Everyone, I’m in Tsilivi, Zakynthos and no luck finding any greens here yet... hoping to get that fixed! Please pm me if you know anything more.

Comment

Anyone in Zakynthos in the give some-get some community? When people visit my home city I always try help out. Now it’s my turn to ask...Is there anyone in Zakynthos that can help me out? I’m here now and for the next week, PM me please

Comment

Good luck receiving a PM with 1 post to your handle. It takes 50 before a PM can happen. If you have read through the thread it is very likely that you will fail in your search. I'll hope for your success.
                          “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                          Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

I’m in Zakynthos too .. is it possible to find weed ?

Comment

Will go to krete in a Week. The Greek Girl i know said no Trouble. Krete is the mother of weed Islands.. Looking forward

Comment

Working...
                              X