What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greec - Zante / Zakynthos

hicanna

green in zakynthos?

green in zakynthos?

hey all,
I'm gonna be there this week and was hoping for a beach and toke kinda situation. any green bud in zakynthos? pm me for info please!:huggg:

zapolete

Visiting this week 23-30th and on the lookout for a bit for our stay. 3-5 grams should do it bit not fussy, any assistance much appreciated, PM me please ; )

Knatching

Hello Everyone, I’m in Tsilivi, Zakynthos and no luck finding any greens here yet... hoping to get that fixed! Please pm me if you know anything more.

Ozzwaldios

Anyone in Zakynthos in the give some-get some community? When people visit my home city I always try help out. Now it’s my turn to ask...Is there anyone in Zakynthos that can help me out? I’m here now and for the next week, PM me please :)

buzzmobile

Veteran
Good luck receiving a PM with 1 post to your handle. It takes 50 before a PM can happen. If you have read through the thread it is very likely that you will fail in your search. I'll hope for your success.

Latest posts

Latest posts