Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by otto mayer1 View Post
    Come to BRazil!
    on the bucket list the old lady would kill me as soon as I hit back at LAX I think though... my last two girlfriends before her were Brazilian I worked in so florida for some years.

Comment

California is Beautiful. I refer to Northern, cause SoCal really isn't. SF over LA anyday. Unforch, The people of most of CA are of a much lower quality than the Dutch for a traveler. Californians acting cooler-than-thou cause You're from somewhere else. Dutch never act haughty. They are engaging, welcoming, talkative, peaceful and intelligent,. Unless drunk, then they are as absurd as anyone. haha.
      Having said that, SF is one of the great cities of Earth, always worth a visit, if One can afford the Manhattan Style prices.
      Stable: Relentless Seeds: White Cookies & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (aka Green Spirit Skunk) - Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze (2 phenos)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.

Comment

You can have SF coldest I've ever been in cali was at candlestick i'm cool on that shit.... ALL of LA or so cal for that matter isn't ugly and as far as options and those options being close together you cant beat so cal and I already touched on the weather wearing board shorts and flip flops in December isn't half bad let me tell you. bone chilling cold up there with the wind.

Comment

Well i guess one thing to really consider when thinking of a trip is, what are you top priorities. In terms of; cost, acessibility to weed, ease of travel, views and climate. I feel once you set your priorities it will be easiest to pick the best option for you. I mean getting pot in any of the above locations will be possible. It will just be to varying degrees of ease. I mean if being able to get some smoke is top priority, Colorado or A-dam would probably be the easiest with the amount of shops in both cities. Where as a place like Cali you can find great pot with ease just might be a little harder if you dont have a mmj card. Would require some networking to find your smoke. I could go on, I think if you let us know the top concerns with a location it will be easier to pinpoint a great fit. Not discounting anything that has already been mentioned, have traveled to a number of those places myself, and many others are on my list.
          sigpic
          Kalyx's - SkunkVA x Snow Lotus and Wish Mountain
          Kalyx's - Karma's OG - Karma Genetics
          Kalyx's - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue
          Kalyx's - 2014 Fall Grow (Complete)
          Kalyx's - Earthman Technologies Test Grow - Purple Gummer (Complete)
          Kalyx's - 2014 Summer Grow (Complete)
          Kalyx's - Goji OG Summer Newbie Grow Contest (Complete)
          Kalyx's - Nug Jug

Comment

NorCal and SoCal shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. Like two different states. SF = Sophisticated, compact, nightclubs great, food beyond belief. Public transpo - cool weather, diversity amongst people not such a problem as other places, never too hot or too cold. Cool people. NorCal = depressed economy, rednecks, Wild West behaviour, BEAUTIFUL LAND> Unmatched. No crowds in the water.

SoCal = None of the above. Drive for miles and miles, in traffic jams. Paddle out to 50 guys competing for the same waves. Little or no natural beauty compared to NorCal.

NorCal is not really a great place to travel alone, however. You are constantly reminded that "You aren't from Here," like in Hawaii. That gets old quick. San Francisco is always a good choice, but expensive.
            Stable: Relentless Seeds: White Cookies & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (aka Green Spirit Skunk) - Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze (2 phenos)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.

Comment

sounds like you're talking about LA ....so cal isn't just LA we have Everything you have and more except maybe the transportation thing you guys have that like I said its an east coast feel our public trans sucks but nobody uses it that can avoid it but as far as food weather entertainment not really close. You sound ignorant stasis so cal is huge man if you want natural beauty its here and it ALL can be driven to in 3 hours or under the beach, the mountains, Hiking, Theme parks, multiple sports teams you name it we got it Frisco is a cool place to visit but its not So cal sorry theres a reason Teams hold up those beat LA signs we don't hold up beat Frisco signs were LA we know what we are...Theres a reason theres so much traffic and all so a reason we get so many tourists you sound a bit jelly to be honest...have fun with rednecks if I wanted that i'd move to Texas or parts of the inland empire. when most people think of Cali dreaming and the cali laid back lifestyle they aren't thinking about frisco sorry buddy.
              Last edited by IGROWMYOWN; 06-04-2014, 12:13.

Comment

So cal by no means has everything NorCal does. Not on any level.

IMHO. Sorry. SoCal simply does not have the natural beauty, and SF is sophisticated, European, compact, easy and fun. LA is absurd, and One is in the car endlessly. SF to LA is like comparing Amsterdam to Detroit. As I stir the pot further. Two different worlds.

Comment

Philippines, Thailand, and Cambodia
                  ABF - Always Be Flowering

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829

Abja is stupid collector like me who probably has no exact idea how many plants he got on hand

Comment

For My body, NorCal's Coastal climate is perfection. Never to hot or too cold. Not easy to grow in. The coolness keeps the crowds down, that is the magic of norcal, low density of people. Locals are for the most part not worth bothering with. IN MY OPINION. Don't hate - it's the fault of the poor education system, and over entitlement the children the Hippie Redneck People produce.

Like Hawaii, As a visitor, You'll constantly be reminded that You aren't from Here. That is usually an indication of xenophobic ignorance. Hawaii has a High Children Mortality rat. NorCal a High Incarceration rate. Pick Your choice. NorCal countryside is NOT friendly to outsiders.

It's a big world. NO place is the center of the universe. Watch out for places that think they are.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBagseed View Post
                      Hey everyone.
                      I haven't been on a holiday for as many years back as I can remember and with summer times coming soon I feel like I should allow myself a little trip some place nice this year.

I want to travel somewhere that cannabis either is a part of the culture or greatly accepted. I have been thinking about Morroco, Amsterdam and Denmark but I would love to hear some suggestions. I don't have a huge budget either but oh well, hope someone can help me out!
                      Traveled solo numerous times, meeting friends in Holland. Very hospitable country, lots of culture and otherwise. Suggest short term apartment rentals vs. cramped hotel. However, used to like Hotel Brouwer in Amsterdam for inexpensive stay.

Enjoy! Stay safe!
                      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                      sigpic

Comment

Olone on Ibiza

Comment

alone?

red light district Amsterdam

lots of girls and weed / coffeeshops

if you see a very beatifull man there this spring, then it is me.
                          Im hetero anyway
                          New strains 2019
                          North Thunderfuck Feminized
                          Parents Matanuska Thunderfuck Bx3
                          Read here about this strain and other new strains

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=359217

Comment

it's still early days man, but i'd say anywhere in Canada! it's legal now.

Comment

hy dude come to iran.we have nice Hash

Comment

Originally posted by paradice View Post
                                hy dude come to iran.we have nice Hash
                                How is scoring in Iran though? I imagine it maybe fairly difficult for an tourist.
                                Greets

HPS 150W - Rotaiting SOG
                                Skunk, Kushinator, Ciskei, Smooth Smoke, ACE Mix...
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351532

Comment

Working...
                                X