What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crete

Rinse

Veteran
Going to North Crete this summer and wondering how I can go about scoring some herb, I understand Greek police are bastards when it comes to weed so will be keeping it low key and only need a couple of grams really. Some mid grade Maroc would be fine but some Greek mountain weed would be a real treat.

H

Hazyfontazy

i'll be in stalis in august ,,gonna try to hook up a local or two with some seeds for next year :)

S

spiritual uk

They have huge outdoor grow operations on various greek islands the police can do nothing about,heavily armed cannabis fields.

C

cannaisok

if you fly with a stop inathens its really easy to get something there... but be careful, greece has strickt cannabis laws...