What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

India - Nepal '11

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
Namaste guys,:ying:
i'm just come back to 50 days from northindia and nepal, visiting a lot of city and knew a lot of great people.
a fantastic trip in special places..
enjoy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
NICE SHOT ROUND RASTAIDD!!!
IM JELOUS MAN, STILL 2 YEAR NO GO INDIA AFTER 8 YEAR GO STRAIGHT PARVATY VALLEY UP WHERE THE EAGLE FLY AND CHARAS GROW ...booom shiva !!!!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Welcome back brother and many thanks for sharing.
Oh...don´t stop by the way ;)

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
Hi rastaidd

Yeah nice to can well back.
Big thx 4 sharing your Pix :tiphat:
Nice colors :)

peace

E

everydaygreen

Great shots rastaidd>Can you tell us more about your itinerary [journey]?I think you have a lot of memories to share.I mean how was the bed,food,people,prices,charas and other substances :D...

Many thank's for sharing
Namaste

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
hi guys!
the trip start in Delhi, very hot and big city..crazy city, then we have visiting the Kashmire, Ladakh via Amitsar, Jammu, Srinagar, Kargil, Leh, Manali and then going to Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park (by elephant :D) and trekking on Annapurna mountain.
we slept in crazy place whit BIG bugs and nice hotel, the prices are very cheap especially in nepal (1€ = 100nepalirupia).
the people are friendly, everyone are funny people and they are all curious to know where you're from.
the food it's good, but they eat only rice, potatoes and vegetables, little meat and after 50 days i dreamed a pasta dish (sorry but i'm italian :D).
the hash are very very very good, great charas and grat pollen and it's fantastic see the marijuana grow naturally!!!
some pics guys:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i would love to go on a trip like this and smoke hash, meet the locals and collect some seeds :D

what language(s) is/are required for such a trip? english?

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
i would love to go on a trip like this and smoke hash, meet the locals and collect some seeds :D

what language(s) is/are required for such a trip? english?

yeah, all the indian speak english like second language, but if you don't speak it's not a problem, they will be understood :bump: