This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffeeshop Eerste Hulp

1e Hulp' Be sure to check them out if you make it to the dam, they are just far enough out of the center to be not so touristy and the product and prices reflect it. Numerous concentrates available here as well with dabblers to use! WORLD's best hospitality and amsterdams coolest cat, Rizla!

Comment

I don't know where to post this, thought there was a thread on the subject but can't find it. If it was removed, forgive me for asking, but did all those shops really close down this January? Do they have any recourse in fighting it? thanks!
      Cannabis is about peace and love and freedom, not blind obedience and repressive control.
      PEACE

Comment

anything?
        Cannabis is about peace and love and freedom, not blind obedience and repressive control.
        PEACE

Comment

There's been no change as far as I know, the coffee shops in Amsterdam still seem to be open to tourists. Googled a couple of the shops they seem to indicate the same...?

Comment

yeah I meant the ones close to schools that were supposed to be shut down, are they?
            PEACE

Comment

Oh, uh, good question! Not sure about that!

Comment

yeah well I hope someone finds out as those were some (some as I say) great coffeeshops and it would be a shame if they were forced to close and had no recourse. someone in the know help us out here, thanks!
                PEACE

Comment

Here now, those shops didn't close, they just don't open until 6pm on school days.

Comment

Any thoughts on where to go for my sativa appetite while visiting Amsterdam this week? It's been a long time...

Comment

Originally posted by FtWendy View Post
                      Any thoughts on where to go for my sativa appetite while visiting Amsterdam this week? It's been a long time...
                      see here
                      I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
                      I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
                      I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
                      I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
                      Life is everything.
                      Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
                      Oh I'm free, free, free now
                      I'm free from your spell
                      And now that it's all over
                      All I can do is wish you well
                      • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Oaky.... any personal thoughts?

Comment

1eHulp got some nice Sativas like Tangerine, SSSDH, Amnesia, Strawberry, Lemon Haze...

Also other good sorted CS
                          I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
                          I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
                          I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
                          I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
                          Life is everything.
                          Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
                          Oh I'm free, free, free now
                          I'm free from your spell
                          And now that it's all over
                          All I can do is wish you well
                          • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

Originally posted by FtWendy View Post
                            Katsu coffeeshop just off the Albert Kuyp Market .
                            best sativas in town

Comment

Amsterdam is terrible for cannabis now, your local dealer probably has more potent green, mine does.. two of the things i picked up in dam had seeds in, it was all flavourless and had been cut too early to keep you up and toking.. The only nice thing was that Batavia is still the same old great place.

Anyone thinking of going dam I'd say dont bother with the weed tourist thing there its full of shit now.

Id say visit the rest of Holland and do some real tourism, you can still pick up good weed in the other towns.
                              "There is no god higher than truth"

Comment

yeah, rotterdam is a much nicer place to visit, around 5 euro per gram cheaper, zaandam also, i lived in delph for a while,nice place but very little weed
                                There may be thieves n rogues in prison but it was the scum of humanity that put them there.
                                Oscar wilde.

Comment

Working...
                                X