This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dr.penthotal View Post
    Tobacco substitute is very ridiculous...
    It is a sort of crushed herb (not weed, looks like flower from patchouly)...
    It's really strange to be in public to smoke a FAT joint and worring about your tobacco packet... afraid to be fined for it....
    No one really cares what's inside your joint, just no cigarette or tobacco around.
    What really pisses me off is that you can't find nearly any hotel tha leaves you smoking pot....
    Watch out that many of them have a fining system that if you get caught smoking anthing in the hotel you're fined with 80 or more euros "to clean" the room?!? Quite embarassing....
    Better taka an apartment or an houseboat.
    Regards
    Dr. Penthotal

or Use what we call a doobtube here in the states...
    a toilet paper roll(without the paper, or anything cylindricalc U can think to substitute will work) filled with laundry sheets(the dryer sheets that smell good) and have a few sheets Pulled over one end and kept in place with a rubber band... and U simply exhale ur smoke thro the uncovered end. it works wonders for the smell.
    tho an 80 eUro fine isnt where i want my vacation money going in the DAM, id prolly Just smoke oUtside.

that is rather crazy that tobacco is so frowned Upon there, while cannabis is thought of as a national economy... weird....
    and even more weird to me is the practice of rolling joints with tabacco.... I mean I smoke cigs by themselves... bUt It seems like it woUld really overpower the taste of the weed... which is not something I woUld prefer...
    but hey to each his own.... and even more so, to each their own FREEDOM...

btw, are U not allowed to smoke cigs at all? oUtside? anywhere? is it like a illegal sUbstance to have? or is it Ust not allowed in coffeshops(tho from what Im hearing plenty of shops dont mind)?

Comment

Originally posted by medman225 View Post
      btw, are U not allowed to smoke cigs at all? oUtside? anywhere? is it like a illegal sUbstance to have? or is it Ust not allowed in coffeshops(tho from what Im hearing plenty of shops dont mind)?
      ciggys are legal. no smoking in bars and restaurants (horeca) because of European Regulations.
      "Me come yah fi drink milk, me no come yah fi count cow!" Papa Toyan

Comment

Nice guide to Amsterdam. Need to go see this Pollinator Company next week.
        I went to Amsterdam last year 4 times. Only 20% of coffee shops where i want didnt allow me to use ciggys.

Comment

I went last year mid-June, and this guide was quite helpful. Thanks!

I do have a question about the Cup, if anyone has been. I plan on going back in November for the 2011 Cannabis Cup. Is the judges' pass worth the $200? Do you receive a lot of free samples from booths, or should I plan on purchasing everything from shops?

Comment

I think the $200 judges pass is to attend shows, seminars, parties, and free stuff, and to be official judge etc

If u go to the power zone free samples every where and u pay on the door A GOOD DAY OUT loads of stalls and products postive vibes and great poeple its on for 3 days more free stuff than u can carry check out some cup videos mate advance nutrients did some this year on u tube

With regards to judgeing entries i think u still have to buy samples at each coffeeshop that enterys, 25 plus coffeeshops,
            not sure how u try the seedcompany entries ??

peace out

Comment

Any good shops to buy some
              Good genetics at not crazy prices.

Comment

Go to Media Cafe or Katsu for that.
                Truth or consequences?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292609

Comment

sINCE US influence has finnally gotten to the Dam don't go foreigners banned as of May 1st. I still will have memories lol.
                  What's My Name!

Comment

its nothing to do with the us,, europe is rotten all on its own,,
                    "The kingdom of heaven is within you and without you ; any man who knows himself shall find it"

Comment

Lame,never got to go :(

Comment

Amsterdam doesn't close to tourist til the 1st of 2013. I already got my Judges passes for this years cannabis cup. I cant wait.

Comment

there is a new guide in bookform: it is called "Coffeeshop Guide Amsterdam 2014".
                          I bought it a few days ago via their webpage: www.cofdam.com

It reviews all the Amsterdam coffeeshops ...

Comment

Can't wait to head that way tomorrow night!!!!! So many options to choose from, it's great to see suggestions, my first time there

Comment

LeiLei- You'll have an awesome time. Enjoy an outdoor café sipping tea or coffee (weather permitting), and pack your thermals. Been there 10 times as well as other parts of Nederland having friends there. Check outdoor markets...spectacular!

My FIRST and favorite...Betty Boop! However, loads of them....you'll find your favorite.
                              ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                              "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                              We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                              sigpic

Comment

what about green house effect, as far as I remember they allow smoking as well as the guests get happy hour at their bar and coffeshop

Comment

Working...
                                X