What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headed to London for the first time....

Well I just returned from my trip - had a ball and didnt want to leave! Managed to score some pretty good stuff at the Camden Market (the one inside the old horse infirmary) the second day there.

Complete fluke, was looking at a guys wares and he noticed my Doobie brothers T-shirt and we started talking about music, one thing led to another and I scored a bag. Good stuff! Not the best I have ever had, but not the worst by far. That coupled with all the great beer = great time all week!

Thanks for all the advice guys! Loved it so much my wife and I have planned a couple day stop in London later this year when we go to Amsterdam.

madalasatori

Veteran
Glad you enjoyed my home town! London has the best nightlife in europe, hands down (apart from ibiza but that dont count ad its just an island devoted to partying)