What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flash trip to Morocco

L

lalandia

He he paulo..i smoke the same way as u do..i like the combo

Grow in peace

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
We can't beat that one.

We can't beat that one.

He he paulo..i smoke the same way as u do..i like the combo

Grow in peace

One eases the body the other inspires the soul :ying:
Winner combo without a doubt:)

paulo73

Veteran
Fresh and still damp from the mountains

Fresh and still damp from the mountains

Hi there dear fellow growers!:tiphat:
I´ve managed to do the usual financial gymnastics in order to get back to my favorite garden:blowbubbles:
Contrary to the phone conversations not everything was well and the fact that they were having the coldest&wettest Spring that they have memory of, damn climate change :moon:, was not alien to the fact. Most of the plants were caught in 3weeks of intense rains, permanent fogs better said clouds that did not leave the place for the all time, and frosty nights while they were very small and fragile:comfort: of course that my dear local friends didn´t do anything to adapt their methods to the new conditions. So in the end more then half the plants died during that period to make things even a bit more "interesting", due to space usage policies, they´ve changed plants from one place to another empty one nearest to the house. And i thought that i was lazy and laid back, they take this to a whole new level:dance013:
This said their laziness and cutting corners approach cost me all my labeling and apart from 2 plots, one Erdpurt and the other DanishGold, there´s no way at the present moment of knowing which is which... :moon: All the indoor started plants were out outside without any kind of care or consideration even with ALL individual pots marked and divided in different trays...
I had moments of almost loosing my fucking Zen or sense of purpose:laughing:almost.
But let me share a couple of pics and i will continue in the next post
Here´s the weather expecting me...and i went backpacking prepared for some lovely sunny days high above the clouds...big mistake
Damp, foggy and cold
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Windy as hell
picture.php

:ying:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
After rain comes the sunshine :) maybe a summer extension later in the season.

Best wishes for the family there. :ying:
Vibes Paulo :smoke:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow man, sorry bout al that shit weather and lazy dude. i dont hope al you hard work is destroyed. still see a lot of sweet lil plants and im shure we will identify many from their looks.
you really try to help the farmer i know and you have to let him know that he has to do something himself if he wants this to work.

best wishes and much good karma and respect your way paulo bro!

paulo73

Veteran
It is all good in the end!

It is all good in the end!

After rain comes the sunshine :) maybe a summer extension later in the season.

Best wishes for the family there. :ying:
Vibes Paulo :smoke:

Merci beaucoup mon cher! :ying:
You are most welcome for a visit at any time:)
The Sun is always behind the clouds and i am a believer that under every step back is a new and better solution on the making:) let´s hope i manage to find those under y many steps back:laughing:

wow man, sorry bout al that shit weather and lazy dude. i dont hope al you hard work is destroyed. still see a lot of sweet lil plants and im shure we will identify many from their looks.
you really try to help the farmer i know and you have to let him know that he has to do something himself if he wants this to work.

best wishes and much good karma and respect your way paulo bro!

Good morning my dear northern friend:tiphat:
Shitty weather and lazy people are not new to me so it´s business as usual. What annoyed me the most was the "All perfect" speech on the phone...i rather know a sad true than living in some fake illusion...but are we not all different? :dance013: so why should i expect people to act/react the way i do?!
Life is too big and wonderful let's not get stuck on the unpleasant bits of IT:blowbubbles:
Of course that not all is lost and even with many steps back is by far my biggest grow...ever!:jump:
Let me share some more pics and stop the morning babbling :laughing:
Dying plants that i tried to save
Before
picture.php

After
picture.php

picture.php

And here is a lovely freak of nature :artist: double stem girl
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ain't she something special?

paulo73

Veteran
Seed collecting

Seed collecting

The nasty weather gave me some time to other tasks that otherwise i would not do. Proactive stoners do it better :laughing:
So seed collecting was done.
Red Maroc bud or so they say
picture.php

After
picture.php

picture.php

Unknown buds
picture.php

picture.php

Joint
picture.php

And with this another couple of hours were lived:) and i grabbed myself some nice genes for next year seeds:dance013: Inshallah:ying:

paulo73

Veteran
Tine field

Tine field

Here's the Tine field.
Things, as usual in my life, didn't go according to plan but that never stopped life on it's tracks:dance013:
Here's the field not looking good at first sight
picture.php

With some work to be done near the surviving ones
picture.php

But is not all bad
picture.php

And the empty rows are not really that empty
picture.php

My guess is that the unexpected temperature shock made many seeds, laying down in the soil from previous years, germinate. So there will be plants anyway!:dance013:
Here's a Danish Gold row after some work done
picture.php

To finish a shocking image
picture.php

Way too many balls for so few pubes:laughing:

M

michael68

Look at all the sacs on that plant lol.

Sorry to hear about some of your complications and shitty weather. It's been a pretty cold and damp spring for California too.

I gotta admit I admire what you're doing a bunch, beautiful. :artist:

paulo73

Veteran
A bit more from the Riff

A bit more from the Riff

Look at all the sacs on that plant lol.

Sorry to hear about some of your complications and shitty weather. It's been a pretty cold and damp spring for California too.

I gotta admit I admire what you're doing a bunch, beautiful. :artist:

Thank you michael!
But sacs were everywhere....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lovin it bro, great pics!

Here are some more Scrogerman:blowbubbles:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Catch you guys later on:ying:

paulo73

Veteran
Let´s talk food

Let´s talk food

Food as usual was good and unsual:laughing:
Spiced Beef stripes grilled. Tasty but rubber like, the cow must have died of old age:dance013:
picture.php

On the right side we have goats heart again grilled with plenty of different spices, very nice dish
picture.php

picture.php

Preparation of a goats head and chick peas stew. sadly i did not took pics from the final dish. It was amazing but i don´t see it reaching top restaurant tables:)
picture.php

picture.php

The usual mid afternoon meal
picture.php

One awful late meal that i don´t seem to be able to enjoy
Spaguetti boiled in milk...no seasoning whatsoever
picture.php

picture.php

Take care guys:ying:

0v3r

I love iT Paulo, i have some issues to discuss with you! i am thinking to travel over ther in November but i am complete off the prices and stays. i will research a litle more and then i send you a menssage if you don't care.

paulo73

Veteran
No problem my friend.
It´s a pleasure to be of any assistance.
Catch you later

Latest posts

Latest posts