What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flash trip to Morocco

P

ptg

Aaaah,Paulo...your alias always makes me drool,it reminds me some guys from Massilia that call hashish Paulo...so you're at home in the Morrocan weed fields!:)

Please,enjoy testing all this hash for us...and don't forget to take a lot of pictures!:thank you:

Take care,and thanks for sharing!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Thx for all kind words

Thx for all kind words

Cool thread, keep it comming, really enjoying the pictures here!

So which one one of thoose hashes were the most potent one?,
The food before the testing looked so appealing, wish i was at that table :D

peace

It´s kind of hard to choose:dance013:but i love my two times sieved RedMaroc and on a stronger and more energizing note i love the Mexican

fuckinnn amazing.... i love all these Morocco threads

i wish i was there...

just great Paulo...just great... being able to do your own sieve over there... that's priceless...

nice report btw...

keep them comming...

cheers and thanks for sharing with us...
Jonas

:tiphat:
Yes i am bro...A laidback lucky bastard:jump:
It´s my pleasure to share with all you guys

hahaha paulo73 you lucky bastard! those are some impressive pictures! can't wait to see more mate, try not to have too much fun haha!

I will bro but i cant promise:ying:

ecopottourism is a business i can see myself in
You got that right bro.Plans are being made:ying:

seems like it was a cool trip :)
is it ok for the growes there if you visits their fields?
the view over hectars of cannabis is just awsome, i have to get there! :D

Yes it was the coolest trip until today.
If you know the owners of the land it´s all roaming free and wild.

Beautiful trip friend!! Thanks for shareing:tiphat:!!
My pleasure mon ami!

Ou yes. Chefchauen is a little haven. I have plans on going there to collect seeds. Does anyone know how "pure" the gene pool is? I fear its been contaminated by foreign genetics... Perhaps the atlas and the lesser regions are less exposed to foreign strains. Anyone with knowledge ob the matter care to enlighten me

Funny thing. Ive sat EXACTLY the same spot you have, at the "wine yard" terrace cafe. Its lovely!

The genetic pool is everything but pure bro. Polen cross contamination is a must:)

Great pictures mate, looks like you had a great time :)

Yes i had bro

Aaaah,Paulo...your alias always makes me drool,it reminds me some guys from Massilia that call hashish Paulo...so you're at home in the Morrocan weed fields!:)

Please,enjoy testing all this hash for us...and don't forget to take a lot of pictures!:thank you:
Thx for the words and visit bro:ying:
The hash tasting is going lovelly:dance013:

Many thanks to all you guys!
I will try to post some more pics asap
Peace and Light to us all

xinobi

marrocos é um sitio excelente

tanto tanto fumo, tanto verde, lindo !

vejo toda a gente a ir menos eu lol

fica pó ano lol

fica bem

Jahtrip

I just got back from morroco too.... unfotunately i was far from chefchaouen... stayed in marrakesh.... it felt a little sketchy everytime i bought some but it was Very nice hash... Next trip will be North... Tanger, Chefchaouen... Without the wife;)
Peace :)

i<3roxxrz

2 things I love: traveling to new places & Good Green (although tan/hash is awesome too, lol). Seems like this was a great trip :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey mate paulo very beautifull pix from magreb, i like it to much..you no also me i go 1 or 2 time every year, usually this last three years in end of july, but before usually go in genary/febrary in winter after few months cut and keep the plants , the old guy tell me if still snow in the mountain is the best period for make hash like this cold ad dry outside and when you made the hash after to beat result hot this mix is very good and coming superb hash , usually take 100 kg plants dry for make 700/800 gr of pure primero very soft and nice test, full oil inside.
now still 11 year old go to maroc and for sure continius like this, like himalaya in india after see parvaty valley no possible not going every year..
this is the pix of plants still dry upstairs the house after cut ,the house still in Cherafat small village between ketama and chefchaouen..
enjoyed ermanno !!

Attachments

• SP_A0451.jpg
    SP_A0451.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 49
  • SP_A0452.jpg
    SP_A0452.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 57
  • SP_A0453.jpg
    SP_A0453.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 57

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
hey friend, I saw your thread on Morocco!
wow, you had a good holiday too!:D
great thread man! :yes:
we love MOROCCO! :good: :bump:
:smoke:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Mexican in Morocco weird?

yeah for sure mate, also me in my friend house in maroc i try hash from messican plants grow in maroc, also colombian i try but messican is too strong and spice test....me i like take only 2 quality when i go ,one for sure is maroccan hash because are the best test and stone very sweet but i take also pakistan hash is more strong then maroc if you make nice, give you stone very straight into the head ..maroc stone they coming quietly in body and mind...all people like hashish they need to go one time to rif in maroc is a very distinctive experience everyone need to go..:wave:

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there Killerweed and all the other guys!
Thx for all the input and kind words.
It´s nice to see so many of us falling in love with such a beautifull and laid back country!
I´m in the process of choosing&buying some good quality seeds in bulk quantities in order to go there next season and grow a field over there. That way my maroc friend can see the advantages&disadvantages of using better genetics.
I´m also trying to conceive a watering system based on gravity&solar panels that would save the local farmers a lot of work and provide them the time for other tasks.
If anyone got any experience or ideas they are all mostly apreciated!

Killerweed i´ve been to Cherafat, i was just a couple of kms down the road near Bab Berrad so maybe we can meet some day and share some mint tea,figs and hash ;)
In my friends fields we have mexican, ardela, red maroc, skunk(or so they say;)),pakistani and afghani and some small patches of some other seeds given by other locals.
This said i think that the major problem in canna cultivation in marocco is that no one is working on preserving&breeding the local landraces.
That could only be done with some proper indoor/greenhouse grows in order to avoid cross polinization but until now i´ve never heard of anyone doing that. Everybody is busy making money out of it and because hash as been going sice ever around there they dont see it and love it the way we do. No a criticism, just a fact of life.
Take care guys&girls

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey paulo i no the village bab berrad is up my village not down but is very close to cherafat is only 30 min. car i think, last time this july from 24 to 27 very shoth time but better 4 days then nothing, this is my second farmer friend, before the first 5/6 years we go to ketama and now i change friend i check more down like cherafat because more green valley then up you no, here coming rain more frequently then up..maybe up also no rain for many days and some time get problem ...in this place you no sun rain ..more near to mediterranean sea the weather is much more better for plants this what tell me local people and hashish coming good, also up have very power maroccan but i like more now, i have appartment in big house only for people like me coming for make hash and stay shanty for a week, they bring me food from family or take it in the caffetteria...i like also food you no what i like more is tagin, chefta meet is very good also cuscus..so ejoyed in maroc!!!
you have good intention mate and explain exact what this people do , you have lucky for the fields you can do your plan maybe we move to maroc for few year to test strain working in the farmer..sound good ah ah..!!

paulo73

Veteran
Harvest time in Ketama

Harvest time in Ketama

Nice one killerweed! Maybe some day we meet under a nice fig tree for a smoke and some mint tea:dance013:
Harvest is done back there and here are a couple of pics from it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Im still gathering more seeds and growing gear but any day soon i will be back there again:jump:
Peace&Light to us all:ying:

HorseMouth

Amazing. It's always an education on ICMag and these pics have taken me to next level.

On that lunch pic. I think I saw some fried Smelts, haven't had one of those in Decades. (Since Cypress)

Please continue.

Peace

gertnaerd

Wooow!!! man i love it ....wonderful countryside ,alot of green ,as you said laid back country....or the definition hrhr..next year i will hopefully be there!!! i wish you the very best for your plans mate....and thanks alot for this wonderfull insight view!!! big up

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you guys

Thank you guys

Amazing. It's always an education on ICMag and these pics have taken me to next level.

On that lunch pic. I think I saw some fried Smelts, haven't had one of those in Decades. (Since Cypress)

Please continue.

Peace

Many thanks for your kind words and yes those were fried smelts:dance013:

Wooow!!! man i love it ....wonderful countryside ,alot of green ,as you said laid back country....or the definition hrhr..next year i will hopefully be there!!! i wish you the very best for your plans mate....and thanks alot for this wonderfull insight view!!! big up

It´s my pleasure to be able to share it with you good people:)
Here´s a couple more pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and Light to us all

Mr Pink

So what's the wise word about harvest quality/quantity in the Ketama area this year?

I suspect it must not have been too bad, autumn was dry and sunny pretty much everywhere and fall fruits were good..

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
an absolutely impressive photo session paulo :yes: ...what a cool n awesome security guard :biggrin: thx for sharing & keep them coming ..

greetings :joint:
gh

paulo73

Veteran
Thx guys!

Thx guys!

So what's the wise word about harvest quality/quantity in the Ketama area this year?

I suspect it must not have been too bad, autumn was dry and sunny pretty much everywhere and fall fruits were good..

You´re spot on. It was a not that bad year if you get my drift:)
Plenty of quantity and quality around

an absolutely impressive photo session paulo :yes: ...what a cool n awesome security guard :biggrin: thx for sharing & keep them coming ..

greetings :joint:
gh

Many thx for the kind words:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts